Great GSP interview well worth watching

I hope he doesn't come back, he looks healthy and fit, seems happy, go do something else.

Does he finish?
How lame can people be, Georges is an awesome guy and one of the best to ever fight....Everyone thinks they could do better or something he dominated basically every fight he was in

How lame can people be, Georges is an awesome guy and one of the best to ever fight....Everyone thinks they could do better or something he dominated basically every fight he was in

It was a joke, lighten up, jeez.

Yes, i'm afraid, he does, all over your mom.
Canadiens certainly have a thing for Moms

BDr0prkCQAAOCv6.jpg

I watched the whole thing. It was good.

Last edited:
Does he finish?

He finished all of these guys:

BJ Penn TKO quit

Matt Serra TKO Knees

Matt Hughes Sub Armbar

Matt Hughes TKO headkick

Sean Sherk TKO elbows

Frank Trigg Sub RNC

Dave Strasser Sub Kimura

Pete Spratt Sub RNC

Thomas Deny TKO cut

Travis Galbraith TKO elbows

Justin Bruckman Sub Armbar

and completely dominated a huge list of #1 Contenders to the point of absurdity. What have you ever accomplished in life?

Awesome interview! Thanks for sharing man. On a side note, Georges is starting to look a little old.

I knew he had OCD, but wow at how much he really does it.

One of the all them greats however he was boring as fk and I'm glad he retired

The guy is a straight pimp gets asked what super power he would wanna have he said forget being able to fly I wanna be able to control peoples minds......Imagine all the things you could do he said haha GSP is the GOAT

thx man.
I think its very interesting. For example describing his mental state when he lost to Serra (time @25.10 onwards ) . GSP is a kewl dude, i miss him on the scene.

People race to get in the first reply so they can use a lame disparaging joke and or gif , because it always gets likes here.

Back