Aldo vs Dennis Siver or Max Holloway

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think Aldo should fight either Dennis Siver or Max Holloway if Aldo does not get a immediate rematch with Conor. Since both Siver and Holloway are considered to be better than Aldo by Conor fan criteria then either would be good for a fight if the UFC doesnt give Aldo the Conor rematch next.

Siver lasted until the second round and Hollway lasted all 3 rounds with Conor. Since neither of them got finished in 13 seconds then they are better than Aldo as said by Conor fans and are deserving of a shot at him and if they win then they get the title shot.

Both Siver and Holloway are considered to be excellent wins by Conor fans also.

Who the fuck said Siver is better than Aldo?

I've also never heard/seen anybody say Siver was an "excellent win" he was a solid win, but he's not an excellent one.

Jose Aldo's prerogative ought to be allowing his brain to recuperate following his defeat, this means sensible training and a sensible gap between his next bout. Providing he does this he won't have the Chad Mendes effect.

Nobody thinks Siver was an 'excellent win'

We all know that was a can for Conor to crush.

Stop being butthurt

whoever thinks siver is better than aldo is one big retard but i don't think they exist anyways.and aldo should fight holloway for the title shot.

It's a good thing Conor beat guys like Mendes and Aldo otherwise we'd have to hear from his fans about how Siver was a top 10 FW.

Holloway I can see, but no way in hell has Siver earned an opportunity to fight Jose.

Dennis Siver? Are you guys fucken serious.

The guy has 1 win in 5 FW fights, and it's over an unranked opponent... think about that for a second.

This idea that Conor earned a title shot by beating Dennis Siver seems to be messing with people's heads. I have nothing against the guy, and dont mean to disrespect him, but he's a journeyman that probably gets caught after his next loss, and probably should have been cut already.

Dennis Siver is not even ranked anymore so why on god's green earth would he fight him he is not top 15 ?

Aldo really should fight Max for n1 contender spot (just to stay active, but he deserves immediate rematch) while Frankie should fight Conor, because it is the fresh match up. And selling Conor/Aldo rematch is easier if Aldo will win against somebody before fighting with Conor again

Dennis Siver? Are you guys fucken serious.

The guy has 1 win in 5 FW fights, and it's over an unranked opponent... think about that for a second.

This idea that Conor earned a title shot by beating Dennis Siver seems to be messing with people's heads. I have nothing against the guy, and dont mean to disrespect him, but he's a journeyman that probably gets caught after his next loss, and probably should have been cut already.
Charles Rosa's not a bad win. Not a Top 15er, either, but there are worse guys he could have beaten. Plus, Rosa was coming in on short-notice.

I think the next for Aldo is Max Holloway, while Edgar gets a shot at the belt if Conor keeps the 145 belt.

I heard Siver was being lined up for BJ's return. I like that pairing much more.

Charles Rosa's not a bad win. Not a Top 15er, either, but there are worse guys he could have beaten. Plus, Rosa was coming in on short-notice.
Point is Siver is not a top 10 fighter in any weight class, has no business fighting Aldo, and Conor earning at title shot by beating him was a joke.

Back