McGregor training vicious ground and pound

goatmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Silverback McGregor training here some vicious ground and pound.. Smart move by Conor if RDA somehow survives conscious from that left hand he might have to follow RDA to ground.. I think you would be surprised how good McGregors ground game truly is. Even Ryan Hall admit that Conor is beast on the mat.

Please dont mention Chad fight here because Conor was basicly fighting with single leg.. Now hes healthy.

Silverback McGregor training here some vicious ground and pound.. Smart move by Conor if RDA somehow survives conscious from that left hand he might have to follow RDA to ground.. I think you would be surprised how good McGregors ground game truly is. Even Ryan Hall admit that Conor is beast on the mat.

Please dont mention Chad fight here because Conor was basicly fighting with single leg.. Now hes healthy.

Ouch_55e58e_5172706.gif

when he beheads RDA I want conor to walk through brazil with aldos head and RDAs head on sticks

Looks like he is going about 10 or 20 % where was the vicious ground and pound did I miss it ?

I wonder if Conor has taken a dump today. You sherbros be sure to let me know when he does so we can all discuss

Came here for vicious left with seeing TS living vicariously through McGreg0r

If you call that vicious how can you even take watching an actual fight?

Yes, let's not mention the fact that Conor was begging Herb to stand him up from getting pounded into oblivion by Mendes.

Silverback McGregor? Lmao TS. You should propose before Dee nabs him.

That was the most VILE, SENILE, AND ABSOLUTLEY THE MOST OVER THE TOP, JAW DROPPING, DISTURBING, AND VICIOUS GnP training I have seen in ALL MY DAYS, ALL MY MONTHS, ALL MY YEARS, AND MOST DEFF ALL MY LIFE. That's some fucking SCARY stuff!!!

I think you would be surprised how good McGregors ground game truly is. Even Ryan Hall admit that Conor is beast on the mat.

I would be very surprised just to see Conor employ ground game whether he's good at it would be subjective opinion since he rarely shows any ground game; to his credit he's never really made it go that far. I think RDA will force Conor to open what limited toolbox he may own.

Back