Why is Ronda doing all these photoshoots?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After she bashed Mystic Meesh for coming out on the sports body issue, she says something like "you are an athlete and should focus on athletics not showing your body".

Then Ronda comes out on the same issue a month later, then a bazillion other photoshoots.

Her head got knocked off its high horse, courtesy of Holly's shin.

For Joe Rogan and Edmond to fap to.

...because she's a "rock star."

takes a lot of energy.

Do you even Sherdog, bro ?

start-march-off-with-a-badass.gif

She's once EVA !

Why do people that supposedly hate Ronda make numerous threads about her? I honestly don't know

Because contrary to the Sherdog bubble, Ronda is still mainstream, but no, let's all believe UFC somehow is paying off SNL, SI, the movie industry, all these people to force her on to us. They probably even bought 75% of the PPV's themselves so they could call her the biggest PPV draw.

It's either take photos or rematch Holm. So she's out there doing photo shoots 7 days a week.

What is she doing here? did she make this up, ive never seen it before.

Straight up... she points her toes as good as any diver I have ever seen. Gymnasts may want to take note as well. I saw Ken-Flo demonstrate this once.

Because contrary to the Sherdog bubble, Ronda is still mainstream, but no, let's all believe UFC somehow is paying off SNL, SI, the movie industry, all these people to force her on to us. They probably even bought 75% of the PPV's themselves so they could call her the biggest PPV draw.

You jest, but people really think that.

These tards don't understand exposure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back