If Ronda retires

EGJWm.gif

Yeah, hell why not. Good thread.

As much as Britney 2.0 and Arianny "Hank hill ass" need to go, i'd drown myself in scummy Britney period before living in a world where someone like Honda is viewed as attractive enough to be a ring girl.

No. But the ring girls should start wearing body paint.

I refuse to go on living if she retires. I don't know though that picture I seen of Holly earlier almost caused me to jump bandwagons

Sure, why not.

0f125d7ab0a1b0bad7ef00e11ea8a944bdb3439883e1ef3cb3ce1b76c901df6f_large

Ronda retires without fighting again, she's mentally broken.

You know what her goal was in 2011? to become the champ.

You know what her goal was after becoming the champ? To retire undefeated.

You know what Holly was? her retirement bout, she was going to retire undefeated, have 2 maybe 3 movies lined up and bask in the Hollywood glory.

naw!
JAqyzCvV5CY5q.gif

Holly splashed those dreams into nothing. Holly got mobbed and got asked tons of questions, but what was probably on her mind? "I wonder what the return on investment is for Ronda's soul, b/c it is now in my back pocket"

Ronda will never recover from this loss, she's been dreaming of retiring undefeated for 4 almost 5 years, and Holly shattered that dream, like it was just a regular Tuesday.

All of a sudden, Ronda doesn't have dreams and aspirations, she has fear... what is her biggest fear?

Retiring with back to back losses to Holly, whom is earning interest on her soul.

If she retires BEFORE Holly murks her again , then she is a complete fraud . She walked around for two years claiming she was the best thing since sliced bread , sticking her beak in everybody else's business , throwing her two cents in everything , insulting Floyd, although most would agreed that was justified, insulting the ring girls calling them 'Do nothing bitches',insulting oppenents after the fight , telling Bethe Correia 'Dont cry Bitch', shunning Meisha Tate after their fight,shunning Holly before the upset and insulting Holly the day before after trying to bully her at the weigh ins. Karma is a bitch , isnt it ? Please , take your second beating like the man you have become , your ugly and butchy now with a disgusting personality. After Holly destroys you again , you can disappear into hollywood and I promise you that nobody will care. But please Ronda,stick around for one more epic embarrassing performance against Holly Holm. You owe us that much

I have a hunch a lot of the posters who manufacture reasons to hate on Ronda even when she isn't in the news have no plans tonight. It would explain some things.

:D

Back