RDA vs Conor McGregor - Pre-Figth Analysis - Coach Firas Zahabi

Wow, 45 minutes long, talking about just one fight that hasn't happened yet?

Damn 43 mins. Yeah this is an interesting fight to analyze. Most Mcg fights are.

Imma eat some dinner first and smoke a joint. Gonna listen to this while uber stoned.

Didn't watch it all because the questions kept getting more and more repetitive. Still I enjoy his breakdowns. He seems to favor RDA. But I think his overall breakdown is spot on. Can't wait to see what happens.

Great breakdown I pretty much agree with Firas and always believed dragging Conor into deep water is the way to go.

Bookmarked.

Firas' breakdowns are always worth the time.

I prefered the videos sponsored by NOS energy drinks.
He had a partner and showed the technics that he was talking about

Too long. Wow. There are few people I want to spend 43 minutes with...

That's an orthodox fighter. RDA is a southpaw. Much harder to defend an outside leg kick.

Yep, that and that guy didn't even set up his low kick. RDA also being a southpaw will allow him to kick Conor's lead leg at will. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he ate Conor's left attempting to do it.

His opponent checked the low kick and the guy kicked so hard that his leg broke as a result of collision. Can happen with anybody, especially if their bones are thin.

Also his opponent was a professional kickboxer who likely drilled his triggers and checking hundreds of hours. Conor? Not so much.

His opponent checked the low kick and the guy kicked so hard that his leg broke as a result of collision. Can happen with anybody, especially if their bones are thin.

Also his opponent was a professional kickboxer who likely drilled his triggers and checking hundreds of hours. Conor? Not so much.
conor-mcgregor-vs-jose-aldo-memes_18.jpg

lol you think conor didn't think about the leg kicks? if you watch his new sparring vids he's showing that he will switch stances while kicking to not leg rda have his way with the low kicks

What does it have to do with my comment? Aldo didn't even think about low kicking McGregor (or taking him down, for that matter). If you noticed, he didn't low kick Mendes in their second fight either.

Back