When you don't submit to Rumble's alpha, he breaks

Isn't this the quote Jones said about DC, just with Rumble's name inserted?

So you're saying, if you don't get ko'd by Rumble, you have a chance.

I agree . All his losses are from rear naked choke. This should show anyone that big you take him into deep waters , he will break. Though most fighter won't get him there because they are ko lol.

Isn't this the quote Jones said about DC, just with Rumble's name inserted?
Yes. It's the exact same quote. But i believe Jones is wrong regarding DC. Thought it might be more fitting if Rumbles name was used instead.

Yes sir. I did a Kenny Florian. Thought no one would notice

he breaks when the going gets tough

but he usually Ko's the guy before the going gets tough

True or false?
I'm gonna say true because Rumble dicktucked vs Vitor, spammed takedowns and wanted no part of the standup despite the fact he came in like 10 lbs overweight for the weigh ins and dwarfed Vitor in the octagon.

That,and if you are one of the best LHW fighters in the world.

So annoying when Sherdoggers try to make things seem like its nothing lol

"When you don't submit to Rumble's alpha,he breaks"

Get in there and break him,tough guy.

Yes. It's the exact same quote. But i believe Jones is wrong regarding DC. Thought it might be more fitting if Rumbles name was used instead.

Yes sir. I did a Kenny Florian. Thought no one would notice
Haha, kudos for the honesty, bro. Im not trying to get all aggro on you

That,and if you are one of the best LHW fighters in the world.

So annoying when Sherdoggers try to make things seem like its easy lol

"When you don't submit to Rumble's alpha,he breaks"

Get in there and break him,tough guy.
He would fuck my shit up. I just asked a question. True or false?

Don't cry

He would fuck my shit up. I just asked a question. True or false?

Don't cry

Then my answer is,obviously,false.

It takes more than just "submitting to his alpha" to beat any top fighter in UFC.

Unless you are willing to mention what level of wrestling,cage control,Striking defense,chin etc... you need to have in order to beat him...

Saying "If you bla bla bla he breaks" makes you sound like one of those WWE fans who just started watching UFC.

"Why doesn't he just hit him in the face???!"

I agree . All his losses are from rear naked choke. This should show anyone that big you take him into deep waters , he will break. Though most fighter won't get him there because they are ko lol.

he breaks when the going gets tough

but he usually Ko's the guy before the going gets tough

Or it could be that the way to beat Rumble is to get him to the ground, and out grapple him.. and the opponents that have had success at that usually have tried as the fight wore on, instead of trying to do it when he is fresh and the most dangerous.. but sure, he BREAKS implies that he quits, and that sound bite is so much more compelling than he simply has some holes in his overall ground game.

His losses to Kos and Vitor should be put into context.. the man is simply not the same fighter... call it quitting.. call it whatever you want.. the man was never that dangerous at 170.. or his one attempt at 185..

Then my answer is,obviously,false.

It takes more than just "submitting to his alpha" to beat any top fighter in UFC.

Unless you are willing to mention what level of wrestling,cage control,Striking defense,chin etc... you need to have in order to beat him...

Saying "If you bla bla bla he breaks" makes you sound like one of those WWE fans who just started watching UFC.

"Why doesn't he just hitting him in the face???!"
If Bader had a stronger mindset, would he have a better chance against Rumble?

Bader is good but seems mentally weak sometimes. You know, for a top level UFC fighter.

I think he is a front runner.

He mentally checked out against Cormier when he realised he wasn't going to KO him. if I remember rightly his corner were asking him not to quit like they could see what was coming.

True, but it doesn't help if you're a stupid fighter like Bader, and shoot from far away, give Rumble your back, try and dive on a kimura attempt that would never have worked...

I would say false. Phil Davis who is a excellent wrestler with submission skills tried to break Rumble and he couldn't. Bader who is a good wrestler tried but got KTFO. Gus who is supposed to be the awesome boxer tried and he got KTFO.

Only the best high level fighters with well rounded game can beat Rumble.

If Bader had a stronger mindset, would he have a better chance against Rumble?

Bader is good but seems mentally weak sometimes. You know, for a top level UFC fighter.

So just because Rumble has a scary look and a pressuring fighting style,you just gonna blame it on mentality every single time Rumble gets a knock out?

I guess the guy who went 5 rounds with DC and Jones is mentally weak,and also a HW who were fighting top fighters for many years is also mentally weak.

And you are qualified to label them as weak minded fighters.K

I would say false. Phil Davis who is a excellent wrestler with submission skills tried to break Rumble and he couldn't. Bader who is a good wrestler tried but got KTFO. Gus who is supposed to be the awesome boxer tried and he got KTFO.

Only the best high level fighters with well rounded game can beat Rumble.
To be fair to Gus, I still believe an unitentional headbut/clash, was his undoing.

Back