RDA beats McGregor anywhere the fight goes

RampageIsDaMan

White Belt
Reaction score
Striking: RDA has outstruck the best strikers easily(!) at LW, one div up from FW. Broke Pettis's eye socket. Dominated Cerrone in the striking twice! He's too fast and too powerful for McGregor.

Grappling: its like a grown man blue belt grappling with a teenager.

Nuff said.

Thats not true,you just wanted to make a damn good case for a RDA victory.

No need to,RDA's advantages might be good enough to win

Wasn't Khabib outstriking him in their fight? The guy has power but I don't think his standup is all that fantastic technically.

"He's too fast and too powerful for McGregor" - Now, where have I heard that before?

First minute KO, as Conor said, don't doubt the man.

All of Conor's opponents have underestimated him, RDA will end up like the rest if he does the same, RDA standing with Conor is similar to Hendricks standing with Wonderboy only Conor doesn't have the same reach advantage. Conor's striking is top 3 in WW and below, which is why he's so comfortable moving up in weight, it will take pressure good defense and getting Conor to the ground for RDA to win.

At this point, to doubt McGregor is simply stupidity.

El Chapo via head clean off.

RDA has a good chance if he grapples. If he decides to throw bombs with Conor, it'll be a short night for him.

Conor's striking plus chin is something you don't want to test at this point.

Cowboy is nothing but a stomach full of beer that cuts to 155.
Come on.....
We're talking about Cerrone here.
His first fight with RDA was pretty good. If it had been a 5 rounder things might have been different.

No clue how this fight plays out. All the one sided dominance arguments are typical of Sherdog. "Aldo will destroy Conor, anywhere the fight goes"

13 seconds later.. Well..

Conor needs to keep it standing obviously, and I think RDA will look to mix things up to wear him down. For Conor to win, it might need to happen in the first two rounds. The longer it goes, if RDA is successfully wrestling, the worse It might be for Conor..

Wasn't Khabib outstriking him in their fight? The guy has power but I don't think his standup is all that fantastic technically.
Khabib is an alpha wrestler. It sets up the rest of his game. Khabib destroys Conor with ease.

rda just bulldozes forward. he's a bit wild and erratic. if he can eat conor's punches coming in, he'll put conor in a bad situation. otherwise it could just an early ko like conor says.

At this point, to doubt McGregor is simply stupidity.

El Chapo via head clean off.
Nope, his ground game and take down defense are to be doubted. He's shown nothing and noobs think how he does in practice against an overrated undersized Gunner means anything, it doesn't.

If he stays on the feet he's going night night
Yeah that's my point. If it stays on the feet Conor is going night night.

Sorry for the delay y'all. My gf called me for my Valentine's Day...um...present. Let's just say I performed a lot better than Conor going to do against RDA.

You're clueless TS. RDA should only stand with Conor long enough to setup takedown attempts. There is a huge difference in their standup and the heavy advantage is Conor's. Trying to pressure Conor is exactly what he wants especially if you're reckless doing it. One mistake is all that it takes with him and no fighter is going to be able to dodge his left hand for 5 rounds, let alone 2 or 3 because he sets it up and times it too well.

Khabib outwrestled him....and that was a while ago, RDA has improved...but hey, Khabib may still outwrestle him, may be the best LW on the planet...but Conor is not Khabib. Wrestling-wise he is more like an anti-Khabib

All this confidence, but no betting slip?

Someone is trying to reassure themselves.

Back