Why i think UFC will go down before 2020

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
During the last years we have watched a plenty of fighters cancelled their fights 1-3 weeks before and i some cases the events has been cancelled (Jon Jones vs Dan Henderson ) and also Jose Aldo vs Chad Mendes i august 2014 if i am not mistaken, this is not something UFC can afford to have cancelled fights.

Now when the NSAC have banned IV it will be harder for some fighters to make the weight compare to before.

Dont forget about Reebook, as soon the contract has been expired UFC will have much tougher to hold them like Benson Hendeson and i believe that before 2020 Bellator might be closer to their goal to be a huge competiotion.

Rizin might also be a good place for heavyweights strikers like Overeem,Bigfoot Silva and JDS , for right money they will fight there.

I just cant see UFC doing well during the coming years since Ronda ,Sage and Van Zant have lost and now it is Conors turn to get a big KO loss.

giphy.gif

Lol.

How can the ufc recover from sage and pvz losing. Lol.

I didn't realise fights got called off because someone doesn't make weight, you are a very knowledgeable MMA fan!

Classic anti-UFC thread with NOTHING new to say, just bitter and hopeless wishful thinking...

Keep your fingers crossed there chief, hopefully it will prevent you from typing any more.

What a shitty way to pander for likes!

Just like Nike collapsed because one line of shoes didn't sell as well as the rest, I see what you're saying, TS.
The haters are gonna hate, don't let it fade your swagger.

Classic anti-UFC thread with NOTHING new to say, just bitter and hopeless wishful thinking...

Keep your fingers crossed there chief, hopefully it will prevent you from typing any more.

What a shitty way to pander for likes!

ZuffaZombie1_400x400.jpg

I'm just sayin'.

the Fertitas have more money than most countries and their organisation enjoys prime position in the market.
The UFC is going nowhere.

I just had to return and laugh at this derpy thread again!!! Lol

So why using Reebook then if Fertitta has money?
And this is the point where everyone realizes that you don't speak English well enough to construct a proper argument... \thread

The UFC brand is stronger than ever imo. 2015 was the year MMA (The UFC) became a mainstream sport... at least in my part of the world. Media outlets report on most major events now days, in my local paper they had a full page about Robbie Lawler before His fight vs Condit at UFC 195, which was pretty mind-blowing too me, considering the complete lack of coverage previously.

Idk how long its going to last, but the sport definitely seems to be making strides in terms of popularity and exsposure internationally.

Last edited:
So why using Reebook then if Fertitta has money?
they wont give it away unless they have to.

their business model is pay fighters nothing and keep as much as they can themselves and this model has helped the UFC turn into the multi-billion dollar org that it is.

but if the MMArket were to get more competitive, say if Bellator started offering salaries to attract the UFC's top stars away then Zuffa could easily loosen the purse strings and pay out more. sh1t they already have to do this with McGregor

The UFC isn't going anywhere. But there is some truth to your post. I believe it is very possible that Bellator is a close 2nd to the UFC in another 4-5 years. Either that or UFC manages to buy Bellator. I don't think Rizin is going to pick up much momentum. They will have some decent events but won't be a threat to UFC.

How long is the Reebok deal ? I bet Dana and co. realize it isn't going as planned and might try to do something about it once the deal is up.

Rizin might also be a good place for heavyweights strikers like Overeem,Bigfoot Silva and JDS , for right money they will fight there.

Rizin might be a good place for the fighters listed but not a great platform for north american viewers.

UFC has the MMA market locked for some time. Tito leaving was much larger than Bendo's departure and the org only continued to grow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back