Best MMA highlight videos [UFC, Pride, WEC, ZUFFA material]

SpaceCommissar

Machina Obscura
@Black
Reaction score
The thread about which fighters we'd choose to introduce the world to MMA got me thinking since I posted some HL-videos there. What are your favorite highlight videos .. OF ALLLL TIIIIMEEE?

Also, this old Shogun highlight kicked so much ass:

This is one I made a little while back. With SOME highlights that aren't as accesible or as common as SOME others....
A little bit of everything, KO'S, TKOs, SUBS, SLAMS...
Tell me what y'all think of it, even if it SUCKS ASSHOLE.

This is one I made a little while back. With SOME highlights that aren't as accesible or as common as SOME others....
A little bit of everything, KO'S, TKOs, SUBS, SLAMS...
Tell me what y'all think of it, even if it SUCKS ASSHOLE.

Quite a few classics in there and I like the music, the first song makes it energetic. All in all I like it.

Quite a few classics in there and I like the music, the first song makes it energetic. All in all I like it.
Yeah there is admittedly quite a few, never gets old though. And Thank you very much, I made this a few years ago no still dunno why I changed the song like 4 times but if you were wondering, the first track is... Triple Threat -- Anilyst

The thread about which fighters we'd choose to introduce the world to MMA got me thinking since I posted some HL-videos there. What are your favorite highlight videos .. OF ALLLL TIIIIMEEE?

Also, this old Shogun highlight kicked so much ass:

Beautiful thread, excellent choices, I got goosebumps.

Come on, they left out the two most epic moments of Cody's career...
giphy.gif

pM4W2AQ.gif

Some of my favorite all time hl's I can't find.

Damien made this incredible tribute video. Had monsters of men in it. The youtube video if it has the audio removed :(

Im looking for an old MMA\Sherdog highlight reel with audio of Mission Impossible II by Limp Bizkit I think it was, started with fighters walking into the cage. Anyone know what im talking about?

I know I deserve the ban for linking Limp Bizkit tunes but I really wanna see that highlight reel again

They took down my two best ones off youtube "Fedor, Once I was King" and "Nick Diaz, He Turns to Stone."

But luckily they've left some of them up and left me alone about it....

My favorites gotta be the "MMA Reels" ones though. Always next level stuff.

Back