VIDEO - Radio Host Gets Choked Out By UFC Fighter Mickey Gall

M

MixedMartialArt

Man that was not okay..just look at the face from the poor host who got choked out by Mickey Gall. I mean both agreeded to do that..but in my opinion still not okay. Mickey Gall as an professionall fighter should have known better.

Thoughts?

tumblr_me7nskyeji1qiuvmdo1_400.gif

Your suppose to pick their legs up when they go out but actually if you want to experience getting choked out that was about right. I mean whats the point in doing it if your not going to get put to sleep, that is the whole point

these choke outs are pretty funny until something bad happens. Someone (credit
d50x) on the board just recentlyposted Tito Ortiz choking out some radio guy:

Last edited:
Wow, I think Mickey should educate himself on the history of fighters putting chokes on fans/radio hosts for fun.

Wow, I think Mickey should educate himself on the history of fighters putting chokes on fans/radio hosts for fun.

Yeah I'm absolutely positive that Dana will throw a fit if he sees this. I still remember when they dropped the hammer at the expo forbidding all fighters from even *pretending* to choke someone for a photo opp.

It's very stupid and dangerous to do this to anyone even trained fighters. No one really knows how someone will react and there is not a doctor or emergency professional around.

what a donk. You shouldn't do that to a fat guy who can have a stroke at any moment.

Now I'm rooting for Punk.

I hate how it's always a rear naked I wish they'd get creative and use something different.like this

choking-caddie.gif

Yeah I'm absolutely positive that Dana will throw a fit if he sees this. I still remember when they dropped the hammer at the expo forbidding all fighters from even *pretending* to choke someone for a photo opp.
Lol. Really? Dana will throw a fit?
Who else will he get to fight CM Punk?
Please. He'd eat this shit up. "Punk is fighting real competition, look how good his opponent is!"

Still more okay than this choke

..that sister though

Lol. Really? Dana will throw a fit?
Who else will he get to fight CM Punk?
Please. He'd eat this shit up. "Punk is fighting real competition, look how good his opponent is!"

Yeah he will. Not sure why you think choking a radio host is something he wants to promote, especially after the lawsuits that people have tried to bring against fighters for choking them for photo ops.

The dude is dumb. If the guy sues his ass just like numberous people have tried with other fighters, he's fucked. First because it's on video, second because he'll have no money to pay him because the CM Punk fight is never gonna happen.

Back