Giblert Melendez, are you excited for him to comeback and when does he comeback?

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
The more talent there is the better I say. Hopefully he stays clean and shows us how good he is.

I like Giblert. Cait wait

ce022-5.gif

Last edited:
I think Gil's best years are behind him now. Even coming into the UFC he was coming off some average performances. I hope I'm wrong and he comes back better than ever, but I doubt he'll make an impact on the top 3.

Giblert > Gilbert

Ha, I could not remember what his Reebok name was but that shit cracks me up how they fucked up so many fighter's name. Changed the thread title now though, Giblert rules.

He's been in some fun fights, but I think his skills stagnated a few years back.

Ha, I could not remember what his Reebok name was but that shit cracks me up how they fucked up so many fighter's name. Changed the thread title now though, Giblert rules.

My favorite is Anderson Aldo. Best fighter ever.

Gil vs. Poirier or Iaquinta. Would like to see Gil vs. RDA too, from the top LW's RDA hasn't fought only him

His fight with Alvarez was so disappointing that I'm not sure if I want to see him or Alvarez ever again.

Want to see him against Adriano Martins. That could be a really good fight imo

And yes Gilbert is always fun. Shame his career was winding down by the time he reached the UFC.

If he had got the decision many thought he deserved against Benson, could have been a former UFC, WEC and Strikeforce champion.

hasnt shown anything yet... so.. no..

the guy is overated

How bad does the loss to Pettis look now?
I don't think it looks bad at all, Pettis is a killer and can take anyone out on a given night.

Matter of fact other than Diego, El Niño fought nothing but killers in his UFC run so far. He's still a tough fight for anyone at LW and I thought he won the Bendo decision and the title.

I too, thought he won his decision against Bendo.

Its amazing how some fighters get absolute shat on for PED use while other guys don't even get mentioned. Gil is a prime example.

Its amazing how some fighters get absolute shat on for PED use while other guys don't even get mentioned. Gil is a prime example.
Gilbert did get shat on heavily when it happened. He's kind of faded into "meh" territory and was never mentioned in GOAT discussions.

A lot of the people who got caught with PED's were long time top level fighters in the biggest organization. It really isn't that hard to figure out why they get more hate than people who can't string together any wins in the UFC. Gilbert is 1-4 in the UFC.

I love the Scrap Pack and always will. It was a thing of beauty in Strikeforce when Nick and Gil were defending there titles.

Honorable mention to Jake Shields even know I NOT a fan of his.

Gil is cool, I'd like to see him make a run at the belt if for any reason than to see him vs RDA. His best days are probably behind him though

Back