Is joanna going to get robbed by judges?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seems like when someone wins a controversial split the 1st time, judges will gift the loser a victory the 2nd time. Example robbie vs hendricks, henderson vs cerrone etc
anyway #teamjoanna

Joanna finishes her next opponent in the 3rd

Joanna already got a gift the first fight with claudia

I hope not. That girl she's is fighting is weird looking....

Nah. A decision would probably be close again...so no robbery...but everyone will call it a robbery out of saltiness.

I don't care. Everyone knows the judges are terrible so if she puts it in their hands she's got no one to blame but herself.

I don't think this is true.

I also don't think there was a gift decision in the first Henderson/Cerrone fight. Is it generally thought to be a gift for Henderson?

Just don't leave it in the hands of the judges,.that seems like it would work with keeping it out of the hands of the judges.... Oh wait... Oh nvm I thought I realized something but that would've been too easy and made TOO MUCH SENSE

I hope not. That girl she's is fighting is weird looking....

Huh? What???

I think you might have that backwards, no one is weird looking when standing beside JoAnna LOL

ufc-185-joanna-jedrzejczyk-retadora_525535_OpenGraphImage.png

2015-804273114-2015040105778.jpg_20150401.jpg

Huh? What???

I think you might have that backwards, no one is weird looking when standing beside JoAnna LOL

ufc-185-joanna-jedrzejczyk-retadora_525535_OpenGraphImage.png

2015-804273114-2015040105778.jpg_20150401.jpg

Good pic of Claudia but I also find her odd looking in general.

Claudia and Joanna could end up being a sick rivalry. I really enjoyed their 1st fight, really competitive contest. Especially as I kind of thought it was too early for Joanna and the UFC were throwing her to the wolves.

I don't think this is true.

I also don't think there was a gift decision in the first Henderson/Cerrone fight. Is it generally thought to be a gift for Henderson?

Yeah people thought Cerrone won their 1st fight pretty clearly. That was why it was so cool in the rematch when Benson recognised Cerrone is a slow starter and destroyed him in 2 minutes.

Good pic of Claudia but I also find her odd looking in general.
...but you don't find JoAnna odd looking???

I mean everyone is entitled to their taste but come on, Joanna makes Claudia look like Miss Brazil.

Yeah people thought Cerrone won their 1st fight pretty clearly. That was why it was so cool in the rematch when Benson recognised Cerrone is a slow starter and destroyed him in 2 minutes.

I never noticed that.

Claudia and Joanna could end up being a sick rivalry. I really enjoyed their 1st fight, really competitive contest. Especially as I kind of thought it was too early for Joanna and the UFC were throwing her to the wolves.
Who else was she suppose to fight then not like the division was stacked at that point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back