Conor vs GSP would be the biggest MMA Fight ever

eshay

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Conor Mcgregor vs GSP would be the biggest fight in Ufc/mma history the floyd vs pacquiao of MMA and be the first MMA event to break 2 million PPV buys this fight needs to happen after Conor knocks out RDA and Lawler or Woodley stiff. If anyone can entice GSP to return for a HUGE PAYDAY it's Conor. Regardless of result this would be the greatest thing to happen in mma it has to happen.

I've been saying that forever and even GSPs team says he can easily get to 155 so at 155 or 170 it's an amazing fight

You might be right but GSP would be a nightmare match up for Conor. GSP 50-40.

its all in the setup

conor destroys rda

lawler destroys wonderboy

conor defends fw against frankie

gsp returns and destroys hendricks by finish

conor defends lw against whoever

gsp destroys lawler and finishes

conor vs gsp for hands down biggest fight ever

obviously this is a fantasy land but that would be huge if true

Would be the most boring MMA fight for sure.

Conor would have gotten blanketed by Mendes for 5 rounds if he didn't gas. Would be GSP's easiest fight in years.

GSP would literally run over Conor trying to find a worthy opponent just like the Road runner use to do to the coyote..............Beep Beep its over

and it absolutely will happen if conor somehow wins the belt. gsp be would have to come back for a payday like that

i aint disputing that GSP would most likely win but this would be huge for mma.

Probably the only way to get GSP back to fighting. I am sure he would only do 170.

50-45

Probably the only way to get GSP back to fighting. I am sure he would only do 170.

50-45

I think that a title shot at welterweight would be far more enticing, but cannot say for certain.

I just don't give Conor any goddamn chance what so ever at WW... You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. Let's see how he even does against the LW champion.

The guy has been fighting at FW...

I've been saying that forever and even GSPs team says he can easily get to 155 so at 155 or 170 it's an amazing fight

Hmmm. GSP and amazing fight hasn't been used in the same sentence during the latter years of his career before he retired.

But it would break a lot of the current records.

If Conor beats RDA then a GSP fight would be gigantic. But GSP would definitely be a tough fight because of the wrestling and size. Don't get ahead of yourself though, if Conor is serious about a 170 fight there are plenty of top notch guys there.

I think that a title shot at welterweight would be far more enticing, but cannot say for certain.

Maybe, but the biggest payday of his life against a smaller opponent that struggles with wrestlers should be interesting. One easy fight, and back to retirement, still on top.

Conor would snuggle in a GSP brand blanket and cozily watch the screen for 3 rounds.

It would be fucking insane. I hope this is a fight GSP could get that motivation for. GSP is the greatest of all time now. Fuck Anderson Silva.

Back