Ronda's physical appearance.

RetiredSlave

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Just curious if the more brutal posters concerning her body would be kinder if she had a more winning personality?
Personally I dont think shes as revolting physically as many on here make her out to be. Shes at least above average if Im being completely objective about her physical appearance, not including the face...

Shedog hates every last thing about Ronda, there is no deviating from that now.

Id smash that for free. She's a millionaire. You're gay if you wouldn't wife that.

This is the same board that goes crazy for Joanna Champion because she's "adorable" "the cutest" etc. That's all based on her personality.

She's not Adriana Lima type 10/10 status, but Ronda is a good looking woman. She's also a badass; instantly raises her stock!

Depends. Her old picks are just downright scary. And that holey moley is just a horror magnet.

That being said, she cleans up nice.

55bcd4310482b.jpg

This is the same board that goes crazy for Joanna Champion because she's "adorable" "the cutest" etc. That's all based on her personality.

I think this answered the question perfectly thanks.

Her personality is shit imo, but she isn't necessarily hideous physically speaking.

She's not hideous, but her personality leaves a lot to be desired.

Just curious if the more brutal posters concerning her body would be kinder if she had a more winning personality?
Personally I dont think shes as revolting physically as many on here make her out to be. Shes at least above average if Im being completely objective about her physical appearance, not including the face...

Above average compared to whom?? I do not want to move to your home town brah.

If she had even a halfway decent personality, Ronda could look like Gabourey Sibide and nobody would care.

An ugly personality makes an ugly person.

I wouldn't have anything against her if she didn't act like a DNB but she does so no point talking about what ifs.

You think social media would have reacted the same way if she had Holly's personality?

She's beautiful.
0f125d7ab0a1b0bad7ef00e11ea8a944bdb3439883e1ef3cb3ce1b76c901df6f_large

And what a fashion icon. She puts McGOAT to shame with that style.

Back