UFC Fight Pass is not allowed in my area??

flakxd

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just purchased 12 months of fight pass ($100) through their website.

When I attempt to access FP through my Roku, it says not available in my region (I'm in south fla).

Tried googling the issue and I get nothing but older articles from years past. Can anyone help me access FP please?

Google "free ip spoofing". The world is yours.

Send Sage Northcutt a tweet. He's the golden boy of Fight Pass and his customer service skills are top notch. He'll get back to ya in a jiffy with a solution.

Contact their support, there is no reason it shouldn't be working in the continental United States.

I've got the same thing several times. Should've looked more deeply into Fight Pass before going in for the whole year. It's definitely meant to be supplementary and not a substitute for TV for guys like me who dropped cable.

Send Sage Northcutt a tweet. He's the golden boy of Fight Pass and his customer service skills are top notch. He'll get back to ya in a jiffy with a solution.

I can just picture him with a headset on

that spiffy, triangular smile gleaming

Once Conors bank accepts his 10% cut for him, then your account will become active

Just purchased 12 months of fight pass ($100) through their website.

When I attempt to access FP through my Roku, it says not available in my region (I'm in south fla).

Tried googling the issue and I get nothing but older articles from years past. Can anyone help me access FP please?

But seriously, try turning off your VPN thingy. You probably downloaded one to hide your IP when you download torrents

UFC are region-block Nazis with Fight Pass (a paid service), and their customer service are argumentative assholes who won't do anything.

I had this problem when UFC took Fight Nights off Fight Pass MID-agreement in Canada when they signed their distribution deal with TSN last year, and I had to file a BBB complaint against Zuffa to get my money back (which I won).

Back