Dreamed about a crazy fight 'Mcgoat vs Palhares'

colorado

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
That would be a interesting fight!! If the ufc ever wanted to finish Mcgoat`s career, that would be the guy to call. Crazy Brazilian dude that holds subs even at sparring. Imagine what he would do if gets hold of guy that has disrespected his whole country.

Pointless thread

mma-reaction-gifs-rousimar-palhares-flex.gif

Lol, Paul Harris would rip his fuckin spine out

ripped-spine-o.gif

Conor would just need to train with Alan Beltch

Lol, I'm a huge Conor fan but Palhares would Donkey Kong slam him then go all Lenny on his leg. Conor would never walk again.

Paul Harris got kicked out of the UFC (and nearly WSOF). Plus, he fights at MW. Not fighting Conor ever.

I love how Conor haters need to bring up fighters from other organizations just so their theory will never be tested, are you telling me there's nobody in the worlds #1 MMA organization who could beat Conor? I don't buy it.

I love how Conor haters need to bring up fighters from other organizations just so their theory will never be tested, are you telling me there's nobody in the worlds #1 MMA organization who could beat Conor? I don't buy it.

RDA is one of many.

I am sorry that I cant control my dreams!! And I think you got a bit defensive due to insecurities!

I am sorry that I cant control my dreams!! And I think you got a bit defensive due to insecurities!
Insecurities about what? I like to watch Conor because of his style and his (T)KO ratio, I'm not devoted to him or anything.

I meditated, and saw all of McG's tendons & ligaments splintering off his knee like a car-wash bristle swinging in the breeze.

Back