I laugh at the Makwan Amirkhani hype train

DaffodilMcWoozy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why is there hype around him? Other than that photo of him with the sexy ladies. He has beaten one man with a wikipage

You make some absolutely pointless threads. Are you employed by TMZ?

It's more like a hype wagon, right now. Not a lot to be said about him.

It is a blasphemy to talk shit about Amirkhani and you will find out soon when a horde of homosexual fans e-jump your ass.

I laugh at the people who look to bash a guy by making the ol' "what's the hype around this guy?" thread, when there's no real hype around that guy.

He beat a dude in like 5 seconds with flying shit, and that's pretty cool. But aint' no "hype train," so this thread is all fail.

I laugh at my own jokes.

4b6cee26f7aa40dd7ba6582bcfd2f94d.gif

You must've missed all the shits and giggles after the Ogle fight

dont even know what he looks like,,,,but from sherdog, joe rogan doesnt like him, he is on some chael sonnen type acting to get any kind of attention

You wouldn't have said that if he was a white, blond, Christian American, now would you?

This thread is racist af. I'm getting a mid 1930's Berlin vibe from ts.

TS is Rogan

*watches sweet ass 5-second flying knee* → meh

and yeah, man, there's not much hype at all

Beat 2 low-level guys in the first round, but in impressive fashion. He also holds a win over a young Tom Duquesnoy, who's grown into a great prospect at 145. He has a good test coming up for him on the 27th, and I'm excited to see him go to work live, in-person.

Makwan is a great prospect, and a really entertaining dude.

I laugh at your pointless hate.

Back