Is TJ Dillashaw currently the most hated man in mma?

eshay

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
After seeing the tweet about Cruz and seeing all the people call him "Snake" in the thread i checked out his twitter and it's literally filled with people hating on him and calling him a snake. I seriously find the "snake" call very annoying because every bastard and their dog is saying it just because conor called him if anything he is a dog. Is TJ the most hated fighter in MMA at the moment and i think his inability to trash talk properly has paved way for further hate.

If he is, it's McGregor's fault

Nah, there are certainly way more high profile hated fighters who polarize fans.

Bones and McG get huge amounts. You have massive amount of peepz who either love them or can't wait to see them laid out unconscious in the octagon.

No, he is currently the most trolled fighter in MMA. If you ask those people what TJ did wrong, they likely couldn't even tell you, and would just keep repeating "snake in the grass" like an automaton until their heads blew up.

Not even close, not well known enough. More people know about the snake in the grass than TJ Dillashaw.

Nah, there are certainly way more high profile hated fighters who polarize fans.

Bones and McG get huge amounts. You have massive amount of peepz who either love them or can't wait to see them unconscious in the octagon.

Yeah but they bring it upon themselves you can't really count them TJ does everything he can to not get that sorta treatment but he still does i kinda feel sorry for him.

I don't hate TJ. He's a kid in a man's body, and hence why he gets bullied so easily by other fighters (Conor, Cruz, Faber to an extent, etc.)

If I had to guess, Bryan Caraway would be my #1 in the most hated ranking.

He also does have a baby face.
09_top10cartoonthemesongs1.jpg

I really don't think Jon jones is as hated as some people would like to assume he is.
I absolutely despise Ronda Rousey, Jon Jones and Conor McGregor, though I have to admit the black dude knows how to fight.

It's not that McGregor was calling him a snake in the grass it's the fact that TJ actually left after saying on TUF that he's with Faber and TAM is his team, hence furthering the mystic mac theory.

Based on recent threads, I'd put CM Punk on the list too, but people might argue he ain't even a fighter haha.

Back