Alexander Gustafsson having a 'tough time' with motivation

He'll use this to try and get another title shot he doesn't deserve

and people say Gus should fight Glover, he may retire if he loses that one. Gus needs lower guys to get his confidence back

If you don't know what "journeyman" means, you should shut up.

The truth is Daniel, Anthony and Jon are the rulers of 205 and they can shake that tree as much as they want and i don't see that changing for a while.

OXujhbY.gif

Hopefully he actually fights this year I'd like to see him fight bader or blachowitz

motivated gus vs 5th round lawler who wins? what about a run in from sea level cain could he take them?

He's so close to the top. On different days he could have won decisions against both Jones and DC. Between him, Jones, DC, and Rumble, they're 4 of the best fighters across both HW and LHW. Why isn't he motivated to try and win a title? With that title would come money. Did that Rumble loss just crush his soul?

He's still very young for the division. He's only slightly older than prospects Cirkunov and Wilson.

He's depressed, sorry for the guy, he has been a phenomenal fighter.

The truth is Daniel, Anthony and Jon are the rulers of 205 and they can shake that tree as much as they want and i don't see that changing for a while.
The truth actually is gus could have easily won two of those fights by decision. They were that close. He is just as good as any of them and right up there. They have to choose a winner and a loser even though many times both fighters won. People get caught up in that mentality rather then praising fighters for there warrior spirits like the Japanese fans do.

Gus can be champ in any Organization as long he does not have to fight "Black" American men, they are his weakness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back