-Roy Nelson
-Aleksander Emelianenko
-Prime Mark Hunt
-Undefeated at this time Russow
-Andrei Arlovski
-Gabe Gonzaga x2
-Brendan Vera
-Sergei Kharitonov

Damn this guy can now retired, he's a true legend of this sport. I remember when he submit Fedor, the guy were sitting on the cage and demand to know where were his belt,GIVE ME MY BELT

Last edited:
He's a freaking monster. And to think he won the UFC title at 37 years old.

Some extremely big names there. Shame he didn't win against them all, but no one can say he's been fighting cans.

Back in a days, he was a gatekeeper for the Pride organisation.Was well known as the sparring partner of mirko crocop but damn we never thaught he would be the fearest man on the planet

Only a moron would accuse Werdum of being afraid to compete.

Crazy to me how people still find ways to underrate, under appreciate & disrespect Werdum. Dude's a legend. He's coming for that GOAT HW title.

Now here's the GOAT highlight video:

The real question is if his toe is okay.

I don't care if the guy don't fight 3-4 times a year, the HW division is the most interesting part of MMA since always and this guy is a the gentleman of this sport, this guy should easily been the highest paid fighter of the UFC

I struggle to see how Brown Pride beats Werdum.

I really thaugh his chin was done after his fight with JDS, also i forgot Kharitonov on the list

I don't care if the guy don't fight 3-4 times a year, the HW division is the most interesting part of MMA since always and this guy is a the gentleman of this sport, this guy should easily been the highest paid fighter of the UFC

Huh?

There is no taking it away from the greatness of Werdum but let us remember that he got beaten by Reem and absolutely flogged by Junior and he has never avenged those losses. Neither has he been 10 years undefeated as was the Great Fedor.

With Miocic standing across the cage i would have some hesitancy myself!

There is no taking it away from the greatness of Werdum but let us remember that he got beaten by Reem and absolutely flogged by Junior and he has never avenged those losses. Neither has he been 10 years undefeated as was the Great Fedor.

he finished werdum in pride so they are 1-1. jds, you are right. but if they fought today it would be a completely different story.

Fighting Arlovski or Junior to avenge his losses at this point is pointless, Werdum crushes both of them today. There's nobody left for Werdum to prove himself with. He is the GOAT HW of all time. Beating Cain again reifies his GOAT status forever.

I know he never fought miocic and rothwell but this guy really got no fear

-Fedor Emelianenko
-Cain Velasquez
-Nogueira x2
-Travis Browne
-Alistair Overeem x2
-Big Foot Silva
-JDS
-Roy Nelson
-Aleksander Emelianenko
-Prime Mark Hunt
-Undefeated at this time Russow
-Andrei Arlovski
-Gabe Gonzaga x2
-Brendan Vera

Damn this guy can now retired, he's a true legend of this sport. I remember when he submit Fedor, the guy were sitting on the cage and demand to know where were his belt,GIVE ME MY BELT

Agreed, Fabrcio is always over looked, he doesn't have that intimidating look and he's always joking around but make no mistake the guy is a savage that has put in a lot of work to improve on his weaknesses.

That's been Werdum's biggest strength, when I realized his stand up was poor he went out of his way to improve and better himself, that's what makes a champion.

Werdum has already cemented his place in MMA History as one of the Greatest Heavyweight Fighters to walk the Earth.

Much respect to Fabricio Werdum ....#1 Heavyweight Fighter! ....great guy ...so much great

he finished werdum in pride so they are 1-1. jds, you are right. but if they fought today it would be a completely different story.
No. Werdum finished Overeem in Pride with a Kimura. Overeem won a decision because he was upright for longer in Strikeforce.

10 years undefeated and my favourite of all but Werdum had him and seems unbeatable since this time

If we also watch again Overeem/Werdum 2 , there's no way he got destroy in this one and Overeem also got caught with many solids blows

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back