Idiot Conor fans are like Kenny Florian

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I keep reading about his straight left. You dumbasses keep regurgitating old McGregor articles on the Internet don't realize that RDA is a southpaw?

I'm a huge fan of McGregor and his style/philosophy but I can't stand his fans.

You speak with anger, hate, despair. Has the power of the darkside overcome you? McGregor is one of your greatest warriors with a great straight left. He will use this tool to terminate the one known as RDA.

So you think being a southpaw makes someone immune to left hand shots and Conor fans are the idiots?

Incoming corny Conor quotes.
You know it's coming. I swear there should be an age limit on Sherdog to start an account and you should have to show proper identification to be approved for one, like Military ID, DL, Student ID, something!

So you think being a southpaw makes someone immune to left hand shots and Conor fans are the idiots?

You take it too literal. No I didn't mean he's immune. I'm saying there's more to it than a straight left as being the only key.

I knew this comment was coming. There's an emphasis on who has the better right hand and many other things.

RDA drops his right when he kicks and leans to his right. He also drops his right guard when throwing a left. Poirier used a high guard to block Conor's left. To counter Conor threw a looping left around his guard.

Florian did argue against an Aldo rematch but for the Velasquez rematch. That is worse than his plagiarism.

I'm a big fan of McGregor. Hate being lumped in with these weirdos who post snakes, and constantly quote McGregor/bash other fighters. It's a weird thing.

TS when RDA's clatters off the canvas you will know we are not all talk !

You take it too literal. No I didn't mean he's immune. I'm saying there's more to it than a straight left as being the only key.

I know you didn't literally mean he's immune, but I also don't think Conor fans believe the fight's all about a straight left and nothing else. Obviously, there's much more to it, but his left hand shot is definitely something to be taken in consideration. Even against a southpaw. If it's wrong to put everything into one left hand shot, it's worse to think that talking about it turns someone into an idiot just because RDA is a southpaw.

Anyway, I get you point, and even though I still disagree with your conclusion, my main issue regarding your thread was the fact that you called other people "idiots" and "dumbasses" for nothing. Now I realise I did the same thing to you implying you were the real idiot and I'm sorry for that. My bad.

You do know that throwing a left straight against an orthodox fighter is more dangerous for a southpaw right? Please explain how its a disadvantage for Conor to throw a a left straight if he is setting up RDA throwing a counter hook so he can duck under it and bang that uppercut. clearly you don't understand technique.

The zealots often annoy me too but TS sounds a little too upset, delicate soul.

I know you didn't literally mean he's immune, but I also don't think Conor fans believe the fight's all about a straight left and nothing else. Obviously, there's much more to it, but his left hand shot is definitely something to be taken in consideration. Even against a southpaw. If it's wrong to put everything into one left hand shot, it's worse to think that talking about it turns someone into an idiot just because RDA is a southpaw.

Anyway, I get you point, and even though I still disagree with your conclusion, my main issue regarding your thread was the fact that you called other people "idiots" and "dumbasses" for nothing. Now I realise I did the same thing to you implying you were the real idiot and I'm sorry for that. My bad.
You know what, I hear you. I didn't really post any reference to what I was talking about so I set myself up for that. I spent too much time surfing these boards this morning.

Quit whining you little baby.

Haha you are so right. They only echoing what their big idol says. Repeating like a parrot without knowing the meaning behind it.

Conor is a great mma fighter. And he is good at reading other fighters movements.

But when his most nerdy fans try to repeat just to sound smart..? Fail!

:)

I keep reading about his straight left. You dumbasses keep regurgitating old McGregor articles on the Internet don't realize that RDA is a southpaw?

I'm a huge fan of McGregor and his style/philosophy but I can't stand his fans.

I thought you were going to talk about how we finish fights

Back