My thoughts on Sage Northcutt, Bader vs Johnson, and the whole CM Punk debacle...

BeerCityBandit

Founding member of the Beer City Fight Club
@Blue
Reaction score
Along with a little shameless self promotion. :p

Lol. You're that dude huh?

Not sure how you managed to get an account created here (clearly a troll), but prepare your anus cuz you're about to get smeared up and down the forums brother.

aren't you allowed to make a video inside like normal people would do?

You're a hot man and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I'm going to need another random can's thoughts on your thoughts.

Haven't cringed like that in a while. Thank you O.P

gross_no_thank_you_supernatural.gif

Glad you got your seatbelt on in that four door hatch. Its gonna be a bumpy ride.

Straight billed cap? Check
Extra large pleather coat? Check

On a side note, why does your facial hair grow like a meth addicts?

I had enough of the video at the 5 second mark. If anyone has watched the whole thing, do us all a favor and don't tell us anything.

I was actually gonna sit through some of that for a good laugh, but then I had to stop the video when you confused Anthony Johnson with Demetrious Johnson. I have a few reactions to your post.

My first reaction when I read your thread title was:
as-a-married-man-mfw-other-girls-talk-to-me-about-problems-they-are-having-with-their-boyfriends-10745.gif

Before pressing play on the video I scrolled down to see what others had to say first. After reading for a bit this was my reaction:
GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-Charlton-Heston-Planet-of-the-Apes-GIF.gif

Then I decided to watch some of the video, and when I saw your face and heard you out there was more of this:
851f9b4f69d3b9b8f5d7bdafe9a27ebf.gif

I'll be honest with you, mate. With all due respect, I don't think people are gonna be interested in your video because no one knows who you are and therefore your opinion is a bit irrelevant for most of us.

Unfortunately, you made it easy for people to make fun of you. Don't take it too personally and try not to let it affect your self esteem. Internet forums can be hostile.

Back