Why is Cheating 'Accepted' in MMA?

LeBron

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Why are fighters able to fight after they have failed drug tests for PEDs? Anderson Silva for example, is about to fight as if nothing ever happened and people will be cheering for him like any other fight.

His career means nothing at this point, he's a cheater and should never be allowed to fight again.

cheating is in every sport stop being delusional .You get shit on when it comes out ,then when you have served your time you get a second chance.

He wasn't allowed to fight for a certain amount of time. That was his penalty. What's wrong with that?

Because it's not really cheating. Two men enter the cage...one man gets his ass whooped. The end. How one prepared himself to be the ass whooper is kind of irrelevant.

because its high profile names that sell cards, and fan recognition counts for more than moral indignance.

I actually agree with you, as far as I'm concerned, until he does it all again clean. Everything in his career up until now means nothing.

He wasn't allowed to fight for a certain amount of time. That was his penalty. What's wrong with that?

That's my problem, these soft penalties. They need to come down A LOT harder on cheaters. He cheated the fans and was worshiped as the GOAT.
Then we all find out he's a fake. It's like letting Lance Armstrong race again.

Also, why did you mysteriously lose so much weight?

LeBron has never been accused of PEDs bro. He's been a beast since he was 18. It's all genetics.

Also, he lost weight because of his back problems.

Because it's not really cheating. Two men enter the cage...one man gets his ass whooped. The end. How one prepared himself to be the ass whooper is kind of irrelevant.

Beautiful logic there

Mixed martial artists don't earn enough to buy the expensive non-traceable drugs

Anderson snapped his leg in half, he should've been on steroids.

I actually agree with you, as far as I'm concerned, until he does it all again clean. Everything in his career up until now means nothing.

Why ? practically every single person he has ever fought has failed tests or been known to be on trt.Or in chael and vitors case both.

Steroids dont make you move the way anderson did the man is one of a kind. TS is a stupid idiot most fighters use some kind of performance enhancing drug at some time.

Our society is way too forgiving of cheaters in general. It's a joke, we try to peddle this sportsman horse shit to our kids and make the exact opposite their idols. we favor winning over winning the right way. It's not just sports.

Our society is way too forgiving of cheaters in general. It's a joke, we try to peddle this sportsman horse shit to our kids and make the exact opposite their idols. we favor winning over winning the right way. It's not just sports.
Interesting point of view... I wonder what other posters think about it.

I give him the benefit of the doubt seeing as he's never tested positive before and he was coming off a career-ending injury.

Back