Anyone want to fight Roy Jones Jr.

I didn't know that Roy Jones Jr was a UFC fighter, had ever fought in the UFC, or would be having a UFC/PRIDE/Strikeforce/WEC/WFA sanctioned MMA bout.

M6Y3eyE.jpg
I'll fight him for 1 million $

Roy needs to retire.

He is from my hometown, been watching him as long as I can remember. It sucks to see someone who was such a beast get taken out by these mid level guys.

I didn't know that Roy Jones Jr was a UFC fighter, had ever fought in the UFC, or would be having a UFC/PRIDE/Strikeforce/WEC/WFA sanctioned MMA bout.
Bisping and sonnen are grappling too. That's why I thought it was relevant, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it here.

I would have loved to see Jones in his prime, take out that bum tarver. Who was at best a decent fighter but never anything great. Jones would have destroyed him with ease. Tarver just happened to catch him as his extremely fast slide was coming on.

I would have loved to see Jones in his prime, take out that bum tarver. Who was at best a decent fighter but never anything great. Jones would have destroyed him with ease. Tarver just happened to catch him as his extremely fast slide was coming on.
Have you seen him lately? He got flatlined by a journeyman just in december, I was genuinely concerned when I saw it, I thought he was dead, he's 20 years out of his prime.

This. The weight cut was drastically bad for him. Jones still won the first fight and could have won the third one.

There will never be another Jones. The most talented boxer I have ever seen.

There was a time, nobody would ever be stupid enough to get inside the ring with Jones. Now, he is a shell of his former self.
He is the best boxer I have ever seen. At his best he was faster than anybody with one shot pop. No one in boxing has been more physically gifted, imo

Please stop Roy, you are going to far to shit on your legacy. Imagine if the fan wins...

How can Bisping and Sonnen fight on a different card unless this is Bispings last fight vs Spider?

Back