Sherdog Articles continue to Slander Wanderlei

theREALtrace209

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Im sick of the Silva hate by these overweight Sherdog Journalist. Pro Sonnen and Pro Zuffa

They were always pro sonnen everything on the whole "fleeing te scene situation" even though Chael said himself he doesnt blame Silva

Saw it in a thread a few months ago if any of you remember it but in a thread a few months ago Chael described the one carrying out the drug test as an oddball with no form of i.d.

Yet even in Articles such as top ten brazilian mma fighters they bring up the incident just to do their part to stay in Danas good graces, just how I see it lol

Politics man. Waddaya gonna do. He must have had something on someone to get out of the deal if they're still mudslinging.

Maybe not really in this article but a few months ago the hate was bad, feel like they never gave him the same respect since

I find the hate and smears toward Wanderlei and so many other legends to be a bit sickening. These guys literally built the sport only to get continuously shit and their accomplishments discredited and belittled.

I don't see any Wanderlei news. Why the fuck didn't you include a link to said biased stories to begin with? I'm ready to agree with you because I feel like Wanderlei got a pretty unfair rap, but you're making things difficult.

I don't see any Wanderlei news. Why the fuck didn't you include a link to said biased stories to begin with? I'm ready to agree with you because I feel like Wanderlei got a pretty unfair rap, but you're making things difficult.

Why give it more hits?

Im sick of the Silva hate by these overweight Sherdog Journalist. Pro Sonnen and Pro Zuffa

They were always pro sonnen everything on the whole "fleeing te scene situation" even though Chael said himself he doesnt blame Silva

Saw it in a thread a few months ago if any of you remember it but in a thread a few months ago Chael described the one carrying out the drug test as an oddball with no form of i.d.

Yet even in Articles such as top ten brazilian mma fighters they bring up the incident just to do their part to stay in Danas good graces, just how I see it lol
Can you copy and paste kenflo style my man

He's a high profile fighter and he didn't comply with the drug test. Allegedly.

The folk who are using, whether they're a legend in some eyes or someone who fights in a small organisation, are a health hazard to their opponents and give MMA a bad name - regardless of creed or colour.

They know well by know what the consequences are if they're caught and to make sure any supplements they take are not on the banned list. I'm amazed how people are still fans of fighters who have been caught using in the past.

I find the hate and smears toward Wanderlei and so many other legends to be a bit sickening. These guys literally built the sport only to get continuously shit and their accomplishments discredited and belittled.
WTF. I actually agree with a post made by TCK.
Is this real life?

Wanderlei is a cheater and brought it all upon himself. Shame on him. I've watched him fight since I was 14 and I still despise him. And Sonnen or any of these other juice monkeys

The strangest thing about the whole Wanderlei thing is he says "release me or i'll prove UFC fixes fights".... and then couple of months later he gets released. Nobody else finds that weird?

Why give it more hits?

Is that a rhetorical question? If not, I'll go out on a limb and say maybe so we could know wtf he's talking about?

I do recall some articles that basically openly conflate his not taking the test with failing the test. Easy to do, but probably wrong.

Wanderley is free now so it doesn't matter anymore.
the mob will still sling down his name at any chance,they always do it around here and the press captive of ZUFFA will follow the "script" given to then.
Wand did some stupid moves himself though,trying to play ball\trash talk with someone like Sonnen,allegedly running away from the test.
And sherdog is what it is,some months ago if you asked most of the posters here about Randleman,most of then would just write "nahh hammer house!!,sucks!!,roids!!,can t pull guard!!suucks!!ROOIDSS!1"
now that the guy is gone they all post respectful posts in his RIP thread.
that's how it works around here.
maybe they will respect\love him again after his gone.

Last edited:
why isnt Barnett getting the same hate as Wandy?
guy has tested lots os times

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back