If Connor beats RDA I will personnally Ban myself from Sherdog

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Thats how much faith I have in RDA winning this match. Like the Phoenix my fire will be extinguish and my soul lay to rest. My haters will rejoice (ya know who you are, Hansgrov or something like that and many more) and my true sherbros will cry a river for me. This wont happen though since I see RDA abusing Connor worse than he did to Pettis. You guys can bump this thread if I am wrong.

RDA Bless

Member since december 2015, this is probably not your only account ;).

Boom
giphy.gif

yellow cards look classy as hell on this new sherdog

ton's of em, too- feels like a bomb went off. What did I miss?

cool to see some single yellows; if you got em, use em, I guess... like 10-8 rounds

Oh no...

Some random person will never be coming back to sherdog... This will cause a lot of pain for every other sd user

yellow cards look classy as hell on this new sherdog

ton's of em, too- feels like a bomb went off. What did I miss?

cool to see some single yellows; if you got em, use em, I guess... like 10-8 rounds

Wtf drugs you on about? I feel like I have just been stupidfied.

I already have an a/c bet. But if anyone want to involve then please contact. For old A/C holders, if you are afraid of making an A/C bet with someone with fresh A/C like me then don't worry. You don't have to.
In this case the bet will be reversed to A/C bet vs Sig bet. Obviously as I am already involved with an A/C with someone, I am going to delete it. But for you, you don't have to delete your a/c. But just have to wear a sig for 2 months. If you agree then please let me know if you are interested.

I am on RDA's side.

Thats how much faith I have in RDA winning this match. Like the Phoenix my fire will be extinguish and my soul lay to rest. My haters will rejoice (ya know who you are, Hansgrov or something like that and many more) and my true sherbros will cry a river for me. This wont happen though since I see RDA abusing Connor worse than he did to Pettis. You guys can bump this thread if I am wrong.

RDA Bless
Ya I hear ya man, if that fuck wins this place will reach a level of idiocy that I dont think I'll be able to stomach.

But I have faith that RDA will be our savior this year, like Holly Holm was last year.

well that's for sure, after conor beats rda i hope conor haters never come back

I already have an a/c bet. But if anyone want to involve then please contact. For old A/C holders, if you are afraid of making an A/C bet with someone with fresh A/C like me then don't worry. You don't have to.
In this case the bet will be reversed to A/C bet vs Sig bet. Obviously as I am already involved with an A/C with someone, I am going to delete it. But for you, you don't have to delete your a/c. But just have to wear a sig for 2 months. If you agree then please let me know if you are interested.

I am on RDA's side.
i'm up for a bet

The dilemma of people who hate Conor and number1stockbroker.

At least they will have something to cheer about.

Oh no...

Some random person will never be coming back to sherdog... This will cause a lot of pain for every other sd user

My inner gut tells me you aint be honest with myself homie. I was able to deduce this since In my OP I alerted you that I have many haters who cant stand me since I am a better poster than them.

Back