The "Conor makes 2 to 3x more $$$ than GSP" thread got me wondering.

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
How much of GSP's PPV sales were from American audiences? Are there any official numbers for that, or unofficial, but pretty much accurate #'s. Like Dave Meltzer's #s, or something.

Why didn't you post this in the GSP thread?

I am surprised this isn't a "Conor makes 2 to 3x more $$$ than GSP" Appreciation Thread

If GSP comes back he'll make double what he used to make also.

Pretty much all of it considering America and Canada are the only place that buys PPV and there's only five people in Canada, including GSP and Celine Dion.

Pretty much all of it considering America and Canada are the only place that buys PPV and there's only five people in Canada, including GSP and Celine Dion.
Mexico? Or is that more boxing?

Conor will eventually end up having a net worth of 100 million as he predicted. And the overall salaries will gradually rise in the coming years as the sport grows.

Mexico? Or is that more boxing?
I think America and Canada are the only places they employ the ppv model. I don't know how it airs in Mexico but I'm sure it's not ppv

2/3 times the ninety GSP made? You should be a comedian.

Does any body really know..NO they dont. Conor seems to have many millions. Paying off all friends debts and parents mortgage. 3 BMWS for family as well as numerous high end cars and toys n watches n clothes for himself. And a 3.5 million home in a gated community. And thats just what was posted on line. He is boastful but entertaining. All in 2 years...wow!

Does any body really know..NO they dont. Conor seems to have many millions. Paying off all friends debts and parents mortgage. 3 BMWS for family as well as numerous high end cars and toys n watches n clothes for himself. And a 3.5 million home in a gated community. And thats just what was posted on line. He is boastful but entertaining. All in 2 years...wow!

True, but when you tink about it Conor's friends and family go into debt buying trackies, so it's not that heavy, right?

GSP drew 55K fans in Toronto. I'm not saying Conor couldn't do that in Dublin, but I highly doubt he's making more money than GSP already.

Conor will eventually end up having a net worth of 100 million as he predicted. And the overall salaries will gradually rise in the coming years as the sport grows.

Or they start giving everyone scam contracts like they did to bendo. Conor is only hurting fighter pay because he's so expensive

Or they start giving everyone scam contracts like they did to bendo. Conor is only hurting fighter pay because he's so expensive

That's dumb. Conor has nothing to do with the other fighters should/shouldn't be paid. Conor generates more then enough revenue for the whole card to have red panty nights.

That's dumb. Conor has nothing to do with the other fighters should/shouldn't be paid. Conor generates more then enough revenue for the whole card to have red panty nights.

Not that much more profit between a 500k card and a 1mil Conor card if you factor in the 12 mil cost of Conor.

GSP made GSP money for a very very long time. That is the difference.

Back