This is embarassing

porcodio

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was clicking around youtube and i was suggested some video with CM punk. Ended up looking at this:

Wow. This is embarrassing. Looking at this guy walking around in those silly shoes, discussing in a ring with 2 chair and a desk. Looking at the basic and trivial expression of their faces. Listening to the talk. I think i've watched wwe when i i was 8 years old and never really liked it for the very same reason.

"I want you to bring back the WWE ice cream bar. "
Public loudly cheers.

Now thinking about all the history, magic, culture, sweat, blood and pain that is behind each and every MA i can only feel bad about the very simple fact WWE and mma are somehow associated these days.
It is a shame.

IfOXFS.gif

Sounds like you need to Go To Sleep

cm-punk-gts-o.gif

pro wrestling is just a soap opera for males. We all know this.

It doesn't matter what you think!

Sounds like you need to Go To Sleep

cm-punk-gts-o.gif

Keep in mind i consider anyone posting a gif of any WWE related thing a complete idiot.
I mean seriously, that thing is crap. I mean, a guy chewing and the other one dressed with a '80 suite pretending to be upset? How gullible you have to find anything to like about that?
But even more, what has that to do with MMA?

You have an American flag as your Avatar but you act like this is the first time you've seen pro wrestling?
I thought flag waving and wrasslin went together like cookies and milk.

I agree to a certain extent. If it is a soap opera for males ( and it is, look at the public, their faces during the "talk"...) can i express my sorrow for the death of MA?

Keep in mind i consider anyone posting a gif of any WWE related thing a complete idiot.
I mean seriously, that thing is crap. I mean, a guy chewing and the other one dressed with a '80 suite pretending to be upset? How gullible you have to find anything to like about that?
But even more, what has that to do with MMA?

You posted a WWE video........

You have an American flag as your Avatar but you act like this is the first time you've seen pro wrestling?
I thought flag waving and wrasslin went together like cookies and milk.

You have a girl dressed like an idiot in your avatar so what?

This, pretty much.

I never got why people hated on WWE for being "fake," but would still go and watch movies without complaining that Robert Downey Jr. doesn't actually fight crime in a technologically-advanced suit of armour.

yeah its childish

This, pretty much.

I never got why people hated on WWE from being "fake," but would still go and watch movies without complaining that Robert Downey Jr. doesn't actually fight crime in a technologically-advanced suit of armour.

cause the "fights" in wwe are so fake that are borderline retarded

Those ice cream bars were great. Don't man. Phil Brooks will show up, fight, cash his check, and bounce. If he fights once, he won't fight twice. He can't fight anywhere else, so after this it's back to the wwf with a near story.

This, pretty much.

I never got why people hated on WWE from being "fake," but would still go and watch movies without complaining that Robert Downey Jr. doesn't actually fight crime in a technologically-advanced suit of armour.

Mate i don't hate it i just don't care and i don't see any reason to associate it to MMA.
I don't complain about movie as i don't complain about WWE. You wanna watch it? Fine to me but keep it to yourself. By your logic, which i like in this case, sherdog should have a movie subforum where people can discuss the latest movie fight?

And the appeal of the WWE continues to remain one of life's greatest mysteries.

Back