The Banker's Picks...

Foggy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you're back Banker, get in here!

If the banker was here, what are his picks?

If he were here, i'd say he takes these guys:

Cowboy O, over Cowboy C

The Count over the Spider

Connor over RDA

Isn't this his pic?

The-Office-US-Season-3-Episode-1-4-162f.jpg

Yeah...I get it. I say ask Gunnar, he is Icelandic after all. Awm sayin?

It's time for you to get dubs, and cool you off for a little bit.

If you're back Banker, get in here!

If the banker was here, what are his picks?

If he were here, i'd say he takes these guys:

Cowboy O, over Cowboy C

The Count over the Spider

Connor over RDA

Isn't this his pic?

LOL @ the count over the spider. Maybe in some parallel universe where Bisping has skills, and Anderson leg is still broken.
The-Office-US-Season-3-Episode-1-4-162f.jpg

It's time for you to get dubs, and cool you off for a little bit.

You got a problem with The Banker? Do you even sherdog?

You probably don't even know who the banker is. GTFOH

3u6ic7.jpg

The banker always flip flops on his picks. Needs more consistency

Confession, I am The Banker.

Dear normals,

My intelligence and rational capacity is far beyond the intellectual intelligence of all of you. I have taken IQ test that put me at a genius level as evidence. Therefore, I predict that just like Jose Aldo, Bisping will demolish Anderson Silva in the first round, there is no debate about this. Why do I make these claims? Because I am extremely intelligent, and worked in investment banking managing millions of dollars.

This is your opportunity to be educated and make the right choice. Bisping is a lock.

Sincerely,

The Banker.

Confession, I am the Banker.

Dear normals,

My intelligence and rational capacity is far beyond the intellectual intelligence of all of you. I have taken IQ test that put me at a genius level as evidence. Therefore, I predict that just like Jose Aldo, Bisping will demolish Anderson Silva in the first round, there is no debate about this. Why do I make these claims? Because I am extremely intelligent, and worked in investment banking managing millions of dollars.

This is your opportunity to be educated and make the right choice.

Sincerely,

The Banker.

Nah brah... You gotta produce proof that you're the Banker or ban. You can't just go around making those types of allegations.

Once he locks though, he's consistent.
Yeah but during the 194 build up the guy flip flopped between Conor and Jose during their fight night press conference, the face off after the press conference and during the weigh ins. got to lock it in to make that money NAAH'M SAYIN.

Yeah but during the 194 build up the guy flip flopped between Conor and Jose during their fight night press conference, the face off after the press conference and during the weigh ins. got to lock it in to make that money NAAH'M SAYIN.

Dat's real talk.

Don't trust anyone with male pattern baldness. Shifty as F. My mom's doctor is bald. My ex's lawyer is also bald. All bald people ever do is take money from me. If you don't have a full head of hair I'm never trusting you with my money. I think baldness is a genetic trait that helps identify untrustworthy people.

Confession, I am The Banker.

Dear normals,

This is your opportunity to be educated and make the right choice. Bisping is a lock.

Sincerely,

The Banker.

Exposed as a fraud: See thread of ar145984 requesting info on the Real Banker:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-does-the-banker-think-wins-cruz-vs-dillashaw.3151535/

Who does The Banker think wins Cruz vs Dillashaw?
Discussion in 'The Wasteland' started by Ar145984, Jan 15, 2016.

Watch Thread
  1. Ar145984 Yellow Card

So i can bet the opposite?

Ar145984, Jan 15, 2016
    Unlike + Quote Reply
    You, Homeless Infant and Primitivo like this.
  2. BROWNPRIDE Black Belt

Who's the banker?

Back