Bisping vs Silva

Pem123

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
can't believe people are not super excited about this fight, i've been wanting to see this fight for a very long time.

two legend of middleweight division, two exciting striker and also two old dudes who has a lot to prove.

i think this one will be a fireworks

can't believe people are not super excited about this fight, i've been wanting to see this fight for a very long time.

two legend of middleweight division, two exciting striker and also two old dudes who has a lot to prove.

Joke, you are a bad.

Fight Pass

Two past their prime dudes

That being said, should still be a fun fight. Former GOAT fighter vs GOAT shit talking gatekeeper.

Last edited:
Anderson no have to prove nothing bro. He champion for a long time, remember?

Can't wait. Great decision to put it on Fight Pass too. Certainly a lot on the line for both men. Anderson needs a win here and this is Bispings chance to score his biggest win in his home country.

Anderson will win this fight he is going to stay safe and slowly outclass Bisping over 5 boring rounds that is how this fight is going down.

Anderson will win this fight he is going to stay safe and slowly outclass Bisping over 5 boring rounds that is how this fight is going down.

For some reason I kind of feel like he'll get Bisping in the plum like he did Franklin and knee the hell out of his face until he drops. Don't know why, but somebody bump this when it happens.

For some reason I kind of feel like he'll get Bisping in the plum like he did Franklin and knee the hell out of his face until he drops. Don't know why, but somebody bump this when it happens.
That would be Awesome and you might be right ... but the guy is 40 something and off the juice it would surprise me if got the finish over Bisping.

I don't think Bisping gets enough credit in this one. I think it will be excellent.

Bisping is not an 'exciting' striker nor does he contribute towards any fight being fireworks.
I am looking forward to it a lot though

I'm still stoked for it. Bisping has wanted a shot at Silva for years. Even if its not for the MW title anymore it must still be something special to fight the MW GOAT. Hoping Silva knocks him clean out via entering the matrix one last time.

i feel like the anderson is going to come out and land a flashy KO. hes already lost the belt i feel like hes going to just go for broke

Unless Anderson is way worse than he looked against Diaz, he should have this fight by stoppage imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back