how would Wonderboy vs Lombard go?

it is what it is

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm kinda intrigued by this fight if Hector works his way up. Definitely don't see this going to the ground, and see Hector as a nightmare for anyone when he is on. I actually would favor him over Robbie Lawlor

Considering Lombard off steroids is probably looking like my dad right now, I'll pick Wonderboy by homicide

Lombard doesn't move well. He'd be a sitting duck.

I am all for the new Wonderboy hype, but Lombard takes it.

it's wonderman now

and yeah, I'd say he fucks Showeather right up

Lombard got weirded out by Burkman and Boetsch standup. Imagine Wonderboy.

Non juiced to the gills Lombard gets decapitated

How will Lombard look off the Roids? I wasn't too impressed when he was on roids vs Burkman.

lombard has been pretty disappointing. i don't see him getting very close to the belt at ww

Considering Lombard off steroids is probably looking like my dad right now, I'll pick Wonderboy by homicide
Current Lombard off his instagram

He's as big as hell. lol

Hmm, I'd say depends on how many random drug tests are done during the lead up to the fight.

How quickly so called MMA fans forget..

'Wonderboy decapitates him'... yeahhhhh Lombard isn't a fat, plodding sitting duck like Hendricks.

Wonderboy got bounced around by Matt Brown.

It would be a good fight but I would not be surprised if Lombard hulk smashed him. I also wouldn't be surprised if Wonderboy used his dynamic striking to win.. these are top fighters..

People talking about Burkman and Boetsch... did you even watch those fights? Those two men fought deathly scared, barely engaged and were just trying to survive. They weren't fighting to win and thus the fights were awful to watch.

'Wonderboy decapitates him'... yeahhhhh Lombard isn't a fat, plodding sitting duck like Hendricks.

It would be a good fight but I would not be surprised if Lombard hulk smashed him. I also wouldn't be surprised if Wonderboy used his dynamic striking to win.. these are top fighters..

People talking about Burkman and Boetsch... did you even watch those fights? Those two men fought deathly scared, barely engaged and were just trying to survive. They weren't fighting to win and thus the fights were awful to watch.
This.

90% of sherdog is the biggest collection of retards and mental midgets on the entire internet.

Wonderboy has one good fucken win in his life, and now he's suddenly this unbeatable WW who cant lose. We haven't seen Hector recently, so lets forget his skills like he never had any and assume Wonderboy "decapitates him".

I dont know who wins that fight, Wonderboy is impressive, but Hector is just fucken scary and I wouldn't bet against him.

Matt Brown did mess him up on the mat, pretty badly actually, but that fight was 4 years ago and he was still raw as hell and Brown was just getting into his groove. Don't forget Wonderboy messing Brown up on the feet in that one either. To say Wonderboy got bounced around against The Immortal is a gross exaggeration.

Thompson just kept it standing against Hendricks. That fact, combined with the fact that he just utterly wrecked the number two WW in the world, makes me a believer in the Wonderboy hype. Lombard is a funny matchup due to his upperbody strength, clinch takedowns and crazy power, but he's also way slower and does not have a complete standup style to threaten Thompson standing, IMO. His gas tank and age don't lend themselves towards a long, drawn out fight with a younger stud either.

Lombard has been able to use his Judo any time he has chosen to, so I think that he could take down Wonderboy.

I would rather see Nick Diaz vs Hector Lombard: Organic vs Synthetic.

I'd like to see the fight but Lombard doesn't deserve him right now. But I think if they were to fight Wonderboy will have evolved beyond what Lombard can bring to the table. Then again Lombard is always just one big hail mary away from putting someone out.

Back