Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone calls out Conor McGregor again

Not interested. Cerrone has absolutely nothing for Conor.

sure. They're close enough in the mix to warrant a fight. Especially if it were short notice. I would not complain.

Of course I want to see it, but Cerrone's got plenty on his plate at WW.

No. Cerrone panic on every important fight. Imagine against Conor when everything is more big.

Yawn. Dude got his doors blown off by RDA.

I think in most divisions, any fighters from the champion to Number 8, there's a match up that I'm probably ok watching. That fact changes as the weight increases.

Cerrone is a showcase fight for Conor, I could see it happening if a main event falls out, but Donald will never earn that fight.

I'm officially announcing that I would like to fight Conor as well. Hopefully he will change my bum life too.

Stand up, Conor would light him up in hands range. Outside, Cowboy would kick conors leg clean off.

On the ground, Cerrone sub.

if Conor keeps it in boxing range, he takes it. Any other range, Cowboy annihilates him.

You had your big shot at Conor and PPV % and you blew it Cowboy, just like you blew all your most important fights. This desperate call for attention is not getting you anywhere.

Cowboy will be fighting in Bellator by 2017.

I like Cowboy, but he lost his red panties night ticket to Dos Anos. Don't think he'll get another shot ...

Sit down Donald and behave yourself ,
Anyone remember after the go big press conference and Cerrone was on the Joe Rogan podcast and Joe didn't mention go big but Donald couldn't wait to bring it up

And Joe just sat there with a fake smile saying that it would be a fun fight :)

Cerrones intestines would be ate .

Safe to assume Cowboys broke again?

No. Cerrone panic on every important fight. Imagine against Conor when everything is more big.

Is your avatar Ronda? I always see this picture but I'm never sure it's really her or what. It's usually attached to horrible posting for some reason.

Conor via front kick to the body.

Fight wouldn't go longer than 30 seconds

Cowboy has nothing for anybody now that his liver has been exposed, while he was filling his guts with beer & cutting to 155 his liver was majorly susceptible. It should be better at 170.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back