So far Gina Carano has been a bigger box office star than Ronda

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Forget haywire and f&F, shes in friggin Deadpool that is pretty awesome. I know she hasnto fought in over 7 years but that was probably the best career decision. She started low but maybe she is on her way to some big roles. Shes 33 and still has her looks and a killer body.

Gina GOAT

So much hotter than a honda.

gina-carano-fan-questions-answers.jpg

Chubby Gina is best.

man she is still hot. Somebody please post that gif of her biting her lip.

To be fair to Ronda, she hasn't really pursued that career in the way Gina has.

Watched Deadpool last night.

It was awesome and so was she.

In both cases, the less words they have to say, the better.

I know people will talk shit about her being chubby. I haven't seen the movie yet; but from the lines just shown in the trailer they obviously didn't want "in shape Gina" who is hot. The jokes Deadpool makes about her wouldn't work with Gina in shape. You couldn't make jokes about Gina @145 being manly; no one would laugh they'd just be confused.

G is hotter though and i would even go further and say she is a better at acting the RR.

is not that big of a acomplishment though...

Sherbros will still implode with salty tears when she sells 1million+ PPVs

I'd love to see how Gina would fare in the UFC but I doubt it will ever happen unless they fancy some mainstream for UFC 200 and are willing to pull out their wallets.

Sherbros will still implode with salty tears when she sells 1million+ PPVs

I'd love to see how Gina would fare in the UFC but I doubt it will ever happen unless they fancy some mainstream for UFC 200 and are willing to pull out their wallets.

How would you know... You only know celeb fighters like sage and honda.

I think she had literally one line in the entire movie and people are calling her a better actress lol?

Did you guys forget the part where they had to dub over her lines?

Back