Looks like Rose Namajunas is training at Jackson-Winks.

SeverianB

Hiding in bushes in the 505.
Platinum Member
Reaction score

She's spent time there before. The coaches at Jackson's just spent a lot of time preparing Michelle Waterson for Tecia Torres, so perhaps they are transferring some of those plans to Rose for her fight with Tecia.

Damn Michelle Waterson really fell off the wagon.

better than w/e the hole she was before

With Deion Sanders no less

Great news. I like Rose, I think she's slightly underrated as a fighter and hopefully she'll perform even better now at Jackson's.

Rose made Paige look like a complete amateur, at 23 she's definitely a future champ.

Rose would actually be model level hot if she didn't do everything possible to make herself ugly.

She needs a little more hair. She looks like a 15 year old boy in that photo. Wood regardless, all the lady parts are still there.

Rose is fine the way she is.

And she looks a helluva lot better than plastic face Britney.

I think she'll go on a tear now.

Great news. I like Rose, I think she's slightly underrated as a fighter and hopefully she'll perform even better now at Jackson's.
People so quickly forget she was being called the next Rousey by Dana after TUF20.

I think she's going to mess Tecia up this time.

She needs a little more hair. She looks like a 15 year old boy in that photo. Wood regardless, all the lady parts are still there.
Lady parts lol. Shes got no ass, no tits. Only a vag and it probably reeks of Pat Barrys sweaty goofy balls

Rose is really making all the right choices. She's not letting herself be rushed to a title shot with the killer JJ. She's being patient, building up her skill level. If she's moving to Jackson's that just icing on the cake. She might just be champ within the next two years or so. I'm super excited to see her future in the division.

Back