@Silver
Reaction score
Haven't seen it posted. Just read it on Facebook

in b4 thread deleted

randleman+fedor+suplex.gif

73pf84.jpg

k2crdj.jpg

RIP

See, this proves all people care about is credit.

Who cares if its been posted before? Kevin was important to the sport and I am fine with this guy making his own post. It's a sad day and really, who cares if people flood the site with these messages?

It's better than all of the Conor posts.

RIP unfortunately he was before my era.

TS, don't post the thread twice cause ASSHOLES HERE can't be bothered to think twice about an MMA legend that just died.

R.I.P. Kevin Randleman, sorry for this new breed of asshole fans, they know not what they are doing.

A true warrior, and a legend. The fans will miss you.

See, this proves all people care about is credit. Who cares if its been posted before?

You literally made a thread last night claiming credit for "breaking" the story on sherdog, complaining that your thread had been deleted and that you made it first.

You literally made a thread last night claiming credit for "breaking" the story on sherdog, complaining that your thread had been deleted and that you made it first.
giphy.gif

I didn't make a post claiming credit for anything. I made a post exposing the fact that OTHER people,... With power,.. Were deleting other posts for the sake of credit.

I had said that mine was the first post I saw,. BECAUSE they had deleted any other post that might have been posted before mine.

My entire point was that they could have left the first post up and as confirmation came in, it could have been added to that post. I don't care if it was mine or big birds.

This is a discussion forum, not a wiki. Everything does not need a source. Some people have unsourcable ideas or some people ARE the source. That's the point of a discussion.

So please find out the truth before putting words in people's mouths.

I was talking to someone to at work because they just came back from being in the hospital with a staph infection. Was telling him about Kevin and showed him the picture of the big hole he had. I wonder if that contributed to heart failure years later maybe.

I was talking to someone to at work because they just came back from being in the hospital with a staph infection. Was telling him about Kevin and showed him the picture of the big hole he had. I wonder if that contributed to heart failure years later maybe.

They said he died due from heart failure as a complication of pneumonia. I've been in the medical field for 10 years and I doubt his old staph wound would have been the cause. That being said, it was crazy he had such a severe infection in the first place. Some people are just a lot more prone to staph infections. At my BJJ gym there was someone who had to quit due to frequent infections (which sucks, because he was quite good).

I can't help but wonder if he got pneumonia due to staph reaching his lungs again, causing the heart failure.

Either way, it's very tragic and it really sucks to see someone like him pass so young. The term "athletic" gets thrown around a lot when it comes to describing MMA fighters, but I don't think the sport has ever seen anyone as athletic as he was.

Back