GSP on Undeniable

In respect of GSP, I pressed play and laid on my laptop 25 minutes. Couldn't finish vid and retired for the night.

where are the cliffs?

55 minutes? Great Caesar's ghost.

Why is this NFL commentator douche nozzle talking about GSP?

I thought he'd be naked, or at least show some nip.

Awesome to see the goat. How can you not like GSP?

I am telling you all GSP will be fighting on UFC 200 card

The part where he says during the BJ Penn fight that while pressing BJ at the fence he snapped out of it and looked at Cindy Crawford and how beautiful she was.. and then saying he got worried cause her husband was starring at him, but then he realized its obvious he was starring, because he was there fighting and was the main show got me laughing so hard haha

The part where he says during the BJ Penn fight that while pressing BJ at the fence he snapped out of it and looked at Cindy Crawford and how beautiful she was.. and then saying he got worried cause her husband was starring at him, but then he realized its obvious he was starring, because he was there fighting and was the main show got me laughing so hard haha
Yeah, that was funny.

Cliffs:

Talks about being bullied as a young kid and how he once tried to stood up to some bullies. Says that he used to wear transformer shirts and he looked like a dork in school.
Talks about being ocd and how he obsesses over his goals. Says that is what made him so successful.
Says that he got a belt for every title defense and gave away each belt to people who helped him in his journey (Parents, coaches, old sponsorship)
Fight against Matt Hughes taught him to not overestimate his opponents.
Fight against Matt Serra taught him to not underestimate his opponents.
He's extremely nervous in the locker room before every fight but psychs himself up while walking to the octagon. He tries to act and walk like he's invincible and says that his mind starts to believe it and by the time he enters the cage, he's ready.
Says he didn't have fun in his last 3 fights. When he started fighting professionally he did because it was fun and he enjoyed it, then the money came and along with the money came a lot of problems and pressure and ultimately that's why he quit the sport, because he needed to have a "normal life"
Says he hasn't made his mind yet about whether he will return or not.

Cliffs:

Talks about being bullied as a young kid and how he once tried to stood up to some bullies. Says that he used to wear transformer shirts and he looked like a dork in school.
Talks about being ocd and how he obsesses over his goals. Says that is what made him so successful.
Says that he got a belt for every title defense and gave away each belt to people who helped him in his journey (Parents, coaches, old sponsorship)
Fight against Matt Hughes taught him to not overestimate his opponents.
Fight against Matt Serra taught him to not underestimate his opponents.
He's extremely nervous in the locker room before every fight but psychs himself up while walking to the octagon. He tries to act and walk like he's invincible and says that his mind starts to believe it and by the time he enters the cage, he's ready.
Says he didn't have fun in his last 3 fights. When he started fighting professionally he did because it was fun and he enjoyed it, then the money came and along with the money came a lot of problems and pressure and ultimately that's why he quit the sport, because he needed to have a "normal life"
Says he hasn't made his mind yet about whether he will return or not.
Thanks the cliffs are greatly appreciated .
will watch later when i have time

Son of a bitch, I have to be up early tomorrow.
Awe well thank you !.

The GOAT? LOL

Also, is the video as boring as his championship run?

Hey look, it's the guy that claims to hate GSP, yet can never stop commenting on everything about him.

Run along now, little troll.

Great interview. I think he will return. Sounds very focused, in good spirits. I think he will perform very well.

Back