Max Holloway to reign over the 145lb division

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Max is only gone 24 and about to kill the 145 Division,he will hold the strap for as long as he wants there is nobody coming through after him,

He would school midget Mendes,frankie is about to retire soon of old age and Aldo never fights and his chin is gone

Holloway 145 king from the day Conor leaves till 2020

Lol @ Aldo's chin is gone.

It might be but there's no way of telling after just 1 KO and not having fought since.

He didn't set the world on fire against Stephens that fight kind of sucked. He's good though and very well could be a future champ.

Lol @ Aldo's chin is gone.

It might be but there's no way of telling after just 1 KO and not having fought since.

Mendes was dropping him with left hooks and wobbling him,Conor sealed the deal he was unconcious not to mention the gym wars

He didn't set the world on fire against Stephens that fight kind of sucked. He's good though and very well could be a future champ.

true but that was a dangerous fight against a someone with one punch ko he played it smart good experience

xxGws.jpg

Max,

You are good, but not quite on Aldo's level yet. As long as he's fighting, you won't get the strap. Sorry.

Holloway fighting abilities should get him a title shot except Frankie, Mendes and Aldo will keep him away from it with endless rematches between themselves.

He has potential, talks a good game, but seems a bit tentative at times. Maybe the key to unlocking his greatness lies in a future move to a better training camp.

I think it's very possible. Even if he peaks early he still has room to grow and who knows how long he could continue to improve if he trains smart, he doesn't take a lot of punishment in his fights. He fights like a veteran because he's just such a mature fighter for his age and his fight IQ. Kind of reminds me of Canelo.

I think he can beat Mendes. In fact, I think Holloway has the skills to 'Wonderboy' Chad Mendes. Frankie and Aldo are tough fights but I think he can already hang with them.

Holloway Aldo Edgar and Cruz make 145 deep even if Conor vacated.

Yes I know Cruz is 135 but he will crush faber and tj and challenge for the 145 strap if he stays healthy.
I don't even care to see him fight faber again.

I think Mendes would still beat Holloway, Aldo would destroy him even if his chin was gone, Frankie would school Holloway. After a couple of years development if it plays out like most people think it will, I'd probably pick Yair over Holloway too, Holloway at 24 seems like he isn't going to develop much more. There's a ton of potential in Yair.

I love Holloway, his attitude and style is awesome... but I still think Edgar would easily cruise to a Unanimous Decision victory over him.. 49-46

Frankie is the best FW along with Conor. Him vs McGregor will forever NEED to happen.

I think Mendes would still beat Holloway, Aldo would destroy him even if his chin was gone, Frankie would school Holloway. After a couple of years development if it plays out like most people think it will, I'd probably pick Yair over Holloway too, Holloway at 24 seems like he isn't going to develop much more. There's a ton of potential in Yair.

Holloway has only been doing real training camps a few years now, and is only six years into his career. He's still improving fight to fight quite noticeably. What makes you say he he isn't going to develop anymore?

Holloway has only been doing real training camps a few years now, and is only six years into his career. He's still improving fight to fight quite noticeably. What makes you say he he isn't going to develop anymore?
I don't know he just looks like he's pretty content with where he's at right now, I didn't see any improvements against Oliveira or Jeremy Stephens.

Outside of Yair and maybe Makwan who are the guys gonna be prime in 3 or 4 years? I dont see any

He hasn't really proven his wrestling is good enough to stay at the top yet.

I don't know he just looks like he's pretty content with where he's at right now, I didn't see any improvements against Oliveira or Jeremy Stephens.

Lol, did you see anything in the Oliveira fight? It was a flash injury.

I love Holloway, his attitude and style is awesome... but I still think Edgar would easily cruise to a Unanimous Decision victory over him.. 49-46

Frankie is the best FW along with Conor. Him vs McGregor will forever NEED to happen.

I think Conor could be done with FW. Although this is from journalists with "sources" which turn out to be absolutely wrong or sometimes right. Shame, I would have liked to have seen him fight Edgar (if he doesn't go back down)

Back