Joe Rogan getting desperate when a guys locks a sub...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Isnt it so funny hearing Joe change completely when someone has a sub locked up? almost like when somebody gets knocked down/out, but Joe is really BJJ biased! It always cracks me up hearing he getting desperate lol!

Thought this was about Vegan Gains.

The only time I care what Joe has to say is during fights. I like his commentary. I don't care for the other shit, but to each their own.

jon-jones_mauricio-rua.jpg

BJJ biased? Go watch kickboxing if you cant appreciate the grappling aspect of the fight. You weak chinned bitch.

What do you mean "desperate"? Do you mean "excited"?

Because those have two very different meanings

HE"S GOT THE GUILLOTINE. THIS COULD BE ALL OVER MIKE ITS LOCKED IN. Moments later he escapes and Joe returns to normal.

So do I unless it's a rear naked choke then I be like " Yea ok sure fine that was great ".

Joe Rogan freaking the hell out when Palhares had Belcher's leg on the ground was hilarious.

I imagine he would tap faster than a team of Irish dancers if he were in that position.

Also seriously it's so unfair people on yellow cards get the cool yellow names.

HE"S GOT THE GUILLOTINE. THIS COULD BE ALL OVER MIKE ITS LOCKED IN. Moments later he escapes and Joe returns to normal.

Don't forget "OHHHHHHHH.......HE'S HURT MIKE!........ MIKE, HE'S HURT" about 40 times a fight.

But I like Joe, he's definitely better than the FS1 crew with Anik.

Double Yellow Card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isnt it so funny hearing Joe change completely when someone has a sub locked up? almost like when somebody gets knocked down/out, but Joe is really BJJ biased! It always cracks me up hearing he getting desperate lol!

What did you get a yellow card for playa? You don't seem the type.

Back