Whatever happened to "titties"?

MarleyLynx

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I remember this guy had to do military service but I don't remember hearing anything about him when he got back. Is he still with UFC? Was he released? Did he have another fight? Is he retired?

He got a double mastectomy and has been living in obscurity since.

His obesity and unathleticism was better suited to the American military where there's a shortage of titties.

Last I heard, he was making three figures a night being fondled on a mountainside in Kabul.

He washes Rampage's monster truck twice a week for beer money these days.

giphy.gif

But are you referring to Darrill Schoonover? Used to train out of Schoonover's Garage, now he's with Red Spider MMA, whoever that is. Just fought in October, and lost by DQ. Since TUF he's gone 4-7 with a win over Paul Buentello.

giphy.gif

But are you referring to Darrill Schoonover? Used to train out of Schoonover's Garage, now he's with Red Spider MMA, whoever that is. Just fought in October, and lost by DQ. Since TUF he's gone 4-7 with a win over Paul Buentello.

Tough break for him. He was undefeated going into the show. I couldn't find his name before so thanks lol but damn his career spiraled downhill

giphy.gif

How did you get this footage of me?!

he went chickenshit instead chickensalad. oh wait, thats another season.

What about the blonde kid who obviously suffered with a borderline personality disorder? I imagine he's in a padded cell by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back