Conor's tactics

joseluischillab

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Will McGregor walk down RDA looking to dominate and bomb him out?

Does Conor have a distance-technical game or is he purely aggressive until its game over?

He's going to be aggressive, and try to knock him out with quick punches right out of the gate. Pretty much what he does to every fighter.

You only see agressive brawling?

I dislike conors trash talk. But he is a very very good technical striker.

You only see agressive brawling?

I dislike conors trash talk. But he is a very very good technical striker.
Hold on.

You said brawling, not me.

Conor is technically gifted but i have never seen him be patient. With him its all aggression.

Skilled aggression, yes, but hes always looking to do damge.

I see him fighting calm and patient in every fight. But still agressive.

He is a agressive counter fighter. If that make sense.

McGregor has opted to pressure fight a lot in recent fights but he's a great pot shotter on the outside and a great counter striker.

RDA is a pure pressure fighter. We know he's going to come forward and McGregor is going to want to limit the number of times they tie up so i'm expecting him to fight off the back foot more than we're used to.

It'll be interesting to see how he approaches a southpaw who can also grapple like RDA. The left hand just isn't going to be there the same way against a fellow southpaw. We're going to learn some new things about his skillset here for sure.

I see him fighting calm and patient in every fight. But still agressive.

He is a agressive counter fighter. If that make sense.

Yeah. He reminds me of Golovkin in that regard. He walks guys down and keeps 'little' strikes in their face but is mostly waiting for them to commit so he can counter. a pressure fighting counter puncher.

I just don't think he can walk RDA down because of his grappling. But RDA does use the cage for TDs a lot, maybe McGregor will surprise me.

Hook kick KO.

tumblr_o1xcqd5Jum1u3xtg3o1_400.gif

I love his aggressive style but he does leave himself wide open sometimes and takes clean shots.

Is dos anjos inteligent enough and have the counter punching to take advantage?

Conor leaves his legs in there for TDs after combos, can dos anjos time this to put him on his back?

One thing that is certain, RDA is tough and seasoned but can he handle the left hand shot?

The hook kick is very hard to get serious power in it. And its even more hard to take away the telegraphed part. That make it a kick that is easy to read.. Or eat..

Conor's tactics:

1. I make a hundred billion dollars, ur a bum on welfare
2. I KO u in 1 round
3. Tank me, say "tank u"
4. ???
5. Massive profit or massive crow

Works for me.

Starting off I think he'll come forward and be met by some leg kicks by Dos Anjos. I think from there on he'll use his footwork a lot to evade them and use a lot more feints to set up shots.

Where the real fight starts, is when Dos Anjos sees him walking out on the monitor with a Brazilian flag draped around him.

Gods don't need tactics. They just bring punisments.
And RDA deserved punishement for not thanking The God for changing his bum life.

He will march forward, hands spread high and apart and crack RDA with every shot in the book. The fist, the foot, the knee, the elbow.....until RDA becomes a panicked wrestler. Then when RDA runs at him trying to take him down Conor will crack him with a counter and its lights out.

It's hard to tell. I think he will be patient and wait for RDA to walk him down. Really tough to tell.

I actually prefer it when opponents come to him, but RDA has great coaches and they probably realise that that could be a bad idea. Such an intriguing fight.

Going out on a limb and saying the 1st round will be a feeling out round. Can't wait.

Try to end the fight as quick as possible.

Back