Sarah Moras OUT of her fight against Lauren Murphy at UFN 83 on 2/21

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2016/02/sarah-...night-83-ufc-seeks-opponent-for-lauren-murphy

moras_sarah640.jpg
DQXVjjt0_400x400.jpeg

UFC officials are currently seeking an opponent for women’s bantamweight Lauren Murphy (8-2 MMA, 0-2 UFC), as injury has forced Sarah Moras (4-2 MMA, 1-1 UFC) to withdraw from a planned meeting at UFC Fight Night 83.

MMAjunkie today learned of the opening on the card from a person with knowledge of the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to publicly discuss such matters.

UFC Fight Night 83 takes place Feb. 21 at Pittsburgh’s CONSOL Energy Center. The evening’s main card airs on FOX Sports 1 following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.

Due to the short notice, the promotion is expected to seek a U.S.-based replacement.

What a drag. I hope they get someone to replace her soon, but this short notice is rough.

Shit... was looking forward to seeing dat cake

CeO4Wi0.png

Good hopefully they get some real fighters in their. So sick of fighters (let alone women who can't fight) taking up spots that more talented better fighters could fill.

She doesn't have the best ass but i am sure in love with it.

Was looking forward to seeing MoreAss.

Good hopefully they get some real fighters in their. So sick of fighters (let alone women who can't fight) taking up spots that more talented better fighters could fill.
Yeah, there are certainly a lot of talented women out there

Well this card is dead now. Haha, actually this card is terrible. First time back in Pittsburgh in 9 years and this is the best they can do. I might not even watch on tv. Oh, but the good news is their are still plenty of great seats still available for next to nothing. Cage side is like 185 at the most.

she has said she wont sign for the UFC, but evinger would be perfect if they want a US fighter.

she has said she wont sign for the UFC, but evinger would be perfect if they want a US fighter.
It's only a matter of time until Invicta's WBW division is rolled up into the UFC. Evinger would be crazy to fight against that.

I was under the impression that they had been cut at some point and this fight was some sort of "winner gets her job back". Hope Moras is given another chance.

Maybe this would be the perfect opportunity to put the final nail on Duke's coffin.

I was under the impression that they had been cut at some point and this fight was some sort of "winner gets her job back". Hope Moras is given another chance.

Maybe this would be the perfect opportunity to put the final nail on Duke's coffin.
Yeah I'm not sure what the UFC will do with Duke. She's still on the roster, with a 1-3 record and her last fight was in July. I'd be ok with that.

Back