(VID) Cordeiro: RDA will take McGregor to deep waters.

giphy.gif

I wonder how easily RDA will take Conor down and keep him against the cage when we saw Conor taken down by Siver and Mendes, who are two much smaller guys than RDA.

I wonder how easily Conor will KO RDA and give him brain damage if we saw RDA KO'd by Stephens, a guy who has looked like baby dog shit at FW.

I wonder how easily Conor will KO RDA and give him brain damage if we saw RDA KO'd by Stephens, a guy who has looked like baby dog shit at FW.
I wonder what RDA will do to conor because conor quit like a bitch against Irish Joe whos looked awful at LW

Well, Conor begged Herb to stand him up from getting pounded on the ground by Mendes, a guy Conor called a big-headed midget.

"He never fought anybody at the same level as Rafael"

Is he saying Jose Aldo isn't at the same level as RDA?

Imma posting this to Conor, hopefully he creates some rift between Nova Uniao and Kings.

Im not even a huge mcgregor fan but RDA is going to sleep. Im not even rooting that hard for conor but i pray he KOs RDA and retires him.

Conor bless

I wonder how easily Conor will finish RDA and make him tap to strikes like a bitch if we saw RDA get rocked by Guida and Sthepens, 2 guys who looked like shit in FW.

If by deep water they mean first round stoppage, yes. RDA will sleep that mick bastard.

Maybe its time for McGregor to buy that bum gym and turn it to a fucking dump

this bum sounds just like Chris Algieri's coach. "we going to let him out of the cage this round", next thing you know Pacman lands straight on the chin and Algieri is flat on his ass. Going to be some good popcorn after Meester Nachos gets iced yo.

I wonder what RDA will do to conor because conor quit like a bitch against Irish Joe whos looked awful at LW
conor had no bjj training at that time , not even white belt, i think you should stop mentioning that or should i mention rda getting his jaw broken left and right?

Back