Anderson to Bisping "I understand your frustration for never going for the belt."

Jose Aldo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This has to be one of the coldest things I have heard a fighter say. That would have bruised Bisping's ego.

Are you really trying to convince yourself that this is somehow worse than the things Bisping told him?
I know you're angry that Bisping verbally abused Anderson, but you can't just pretend like it didn't happen or that Anderson somehow won that exchange.

Congratulations. only 8 posts into your sherdog career and already youve managed to start a thread on a subject that already exists approximately 4 threads lower down the front page.

LMAO, Anderson is a fu*****g Savage haha

Congratulations. only 8 posts into your sherdog career and already youve managed to start a thread on a subject that already exists approximately 4 threads lower down the front page.

lmao Bisping fan TRIGGERED

It must be pretty funny for Anderson watching a guy who he was supposedly going to end up fighting throughout his title run but would fall at the last hurdle each time, try and trash him and his accomplishments

Bisping is a really good fighter, just not champion level. His trash talk is great when he's on his game.

That was so passively aggressive, it was beautiful. Shut down the shit talking when English is his 2nd language.That's hilarious that he let bisping know that he was never on his level. Bisping is going to be taking a nap in this fight

I don't know how you consider that one of the coldest things said. Standards for verbal jousting in Brazil must be low as hell now.

hilarious how anderson completely shut down Bisping in his awful English. so rekt

tha was...COOOOOOOLD BLOOOOOODED

That was so passively aggressive, it was beautiful. Shut down the shit talking when English is his 2nd language.That's hilarious that he let bisping know that he was never on his level. Bisping is going to be taking a nap in this fight

Passive aggression is beautiful? That shit is for plebs who cannot man-up and speak their minds.

LOL Bisping looked pretty hit after that. Anderson's delivery was too much for him.

Anderson is wrong here, Bisping does go for the belt and for quite a long time too only he seems to fail the last hurdle.

Are you really trying to convince yourself that this is somehow worse than the things Bisping told him?
I know you're angry that Bisping verbally abused Anderson, but you can't just pretend like it didn't happen or that Anderson somehow won that exchange.

Anderson won that exchange more decisively than his fight with Forrest Griffin.

That was the backfire of the century

Anderson fans seem to be satisfied with the exchange. Bisping fans too.
Passive aggression is beautiful? That shit is for plebs who cannot man-up and speak their minds.
Anderson will be active aggressive come fight night.

Back