TJ snaps back at haters on Instagram.

RayA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

tjdillashaw (15 snake emoji's) go ahead and pull McGregor's (Eggplant emoji) out of your mouth and keep talking shit (5 more snake emoji's)

For anyone who hasn't seen his instagram, literally everything he posts is filled with people calling him a snake and snake icons in the comments section. Conor is never even going to fight TJ yet he's had this much influence on him.
The two mouthiest UFC fighters have unleashed the wrath of their fans onto him, it's pretty sad.

Kinda lame how dudes are just quoting Conor, most of them don't know the context.

Can they be banned from tweeting for fighter bashing?

Can you report them? Put on your cape and go save him brah.

super-hero-red-cape.svg

Dillashaw is a little snot.

Can they be banned from tweeting for fighter bashing?

Can you report them? Go save him brah.
I can't seem to find my shining white armor to fend them off. I'm just worried that he's going to go the Justin Bieber route from all the hate. Nobody wants one of those.

these people are retarded

I like the new TJ, doesn't try to be a nice guy anymore.

Must be frustrating to deal with the Conor backlash every single day, especially now he's no longer champion.

Conor bless.

Some girlie drama stuff...I think McGregor hasto be amazed at the stuff the general dumb public leech onto

If he was really "too busy blocking out the haters" he wouldn't be acknowledging them.

Fake nice TJ and now fake trash talker TJ...least the latter might be interesting, or funny.

He's willing to change who he is just to get his shot at the title, or maybe that's just how he was before he started acting like a "role model", no hespect for this guy.

Control your boy, Duane. This is now how a representative of Ludwig Fighting Systems should be acting.

Conor controls his fans hearts , minds and souls and now vocabulary. Strange bunch.

Back