Who makes more money, Jones or Conor?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My pick is Jones, more stablished and competes in a heavier, more classic division.

per fight? Conor

selling drugs? Jones

I believe Conor does, deez days

probably not even close. Conor has taken it to completely new level

After his next fight Conor will have made more money in his last 3 fights than Jones has his entire career.

You don't get paid more based on how established you are, or because you fight in a heavier weight division, or because your division is more "classic" (whatever that means).

If that was the case why is Floyd Mayweather the highest paid athlete the last couple of years?

The more butts you put in seats literally (at the venue) and at home to purchase the PPV the more right you have to demand more money. That's the key right there "you" (the fighter) has to demand more money lol the UFC arent handing out multimillion dollar paychecks to people that don't speak up and let their worth be known they will rob you blind.

Hell no Jones isnt the highest paid lol I would say he isn't even in the top 5.

Conor & it isn't even close.

Jones is making more than most champions I would guess though.

I think Conor's re negotiated contract is larger than anything that a UFC fighter has had before. It's very hard to say because there are reports of all different types. He was getting 500k a fight to show plus ppv and sponsor money from monster and reebok. Being a privately held company they don't have to publish the payouts aside from show money.

I have read that his new contract expects him to get 12 million a fight after show money and all the rest but you can't believe everything you read.

I am not a fan at all and am a fan of jones. I think if JBJ wins his belt back he's in a position to renegotiate as well. I think he was got 500k show money and 90k bonus for 182 against DC. He probably got ppv money as well as sponsor money as well. But out of the 1.35 mill budget for that event he took almost half.

Jones probably will be able to make more if he does win especially at HW. Casual fans tend to love HW matches the most in boxing and mma. Bigger is better to the bulk of fans that aren't sherdog peeps hence the bigger weight classes being more lucrative.

With that said he has been a headache over the past two years for the UFC whereas Conor is sort of a savior for them as far as bringing them money. That could change if bones wants it to.

Conor is making more money than anyone ever has in UFC history. It's not even in the same ballpark.

Jones's base pay is 500k. Remember when he got fined 10% of his pay for the DC incident and it cost him 50k?

The thing about Conor is he is pushing the UFC for never seen before numbers in contracts.

Jones is definitely top 3 in straight pay though. Maybe 4th after Reem gets done with his negotiations.

I think Conor's re negotiated contract is larger than anything that a UFC fighter has had before. It's very hard to say because there are reports of all different types. He was getting 500k a fight to show plus ppv and sponsor money from monster and reebok. Being a privately held company they don't have to publish the payouts aside from show money.

I have read that his new contract expects him to get 12 million a fight after show money and all the rest but you can't believe everything you read.

I am not a fan at all and am a fan of jones. I think if JBJ wins his belt back he's in a position to renegotiate as well. I think he was got 500k show money and 90k bonus for 182 against DC. He probably got ppv money as well as sponsor money as well. But out of the 1.35 mill budget for that event he took almost half.

Jones probably will be able to make more if he does win especially at HW. Casual fans tend to love HW matches the most in boxing and mma. Bigger is better to the bulk of fans that aren't sherdog peeps hence the bigger weight classes being more lucrative.

With that said he has been a headache over the past two years for the UFC whereas Conor is sort of a savior for them as far as bringing them money. That could change if bones wants it to.

They aren't even close. conor just had the 2nd largest ppv of all time. Largest weigh ins of all time. He is setting records left and right.

Considering Reebok dropped Jones.....Conor for sure.

Jones is a border-line criminal. Conor is an ambassador of the sport. Of course he makes more money.

You don't get paid more based on how established you are, or because you fight in a heavier weight division, or because your division is more "classic" (whatever that means).

If that was the case why is Floyd Mayweather the highest paid athlete the last couple of years?

The more butts you put in seats literally (at the venue) and at home to purchase the PPV the more right you have to demand more money. That's the key right there "you" (the fighter) has to demand more money lol the UFC arent handing out multimillion dollar paychecks to people that don't speak up and let their worth be known they will rob you blind.

Hell no Jones isnt the highest paid lol I would say he isn't even in the top 5.

You do get paid more for being more established and in a heavier weight class.

But in this case the ts is way wrong.Conor sells way more ppvs and earns more then Jones

Not even remotely close, Conor will finish his career having raked in more than a $100m

UFC chairman and CEO Lorenzo Fertitta, said on Tuesday night that he thought McGregor would be "our first $100 millionaire."

Jones will probably have a nice nest egg of around $20-25m when he retires maybe more and he deserves it.

Back