Conor earning 2 to 3 times what GSP did.

dertdent

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
John Nash's sources say that in the new contract Conor Mcgregor will be earning 8 figures plus(over $10 million) per fight, 2 to 3 times what GSP earned. Wonder if Ronda and Jon Jones will try to renegotiate.

at 1:02:00

MMA was more hot then, more stars in the sport. How many stars are there in MMA now? Ronda, Conor and? Jon Jones but even thats pushing it. He's vital to the UFC right now.

8773%20-%20autoplay_gif%20crying%20gif%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.gif

Georges was paid in Canadian dollars so he actually made more

Conor has a far better business brain than all the top fighters that have come before him, every interview he does he is publicly negotiating, everyone thinks it's bragging but really he's telling the UFC he knows exactly what he's worth and that he'll get his fair share.

He's on a different level at every aspect of MMA.

All power to the guy, but it seems like the more he makes the less everyone else does.

Who cares? GSP is just a overall better person, fighter, and ambassador for the sport which is far more important to me than their financials.

Last edited:
Conor haters won't be happy about this!!!! They'll try to deny but they have no clue.

I used to think this sport was about who the better fighter was.

Surprised it's not a higher multiple than that tbh

Even if it's true. This has happened in every single sport. Ask Ali what he thinks about Tyson money. Then ask Tyson what he thinks about Floyd money. Pay for pro athletes has risen by astounding percentages over the course of pro sports. Today's stars make more than yesterday's stars. GSP was happy with his contracts I imagine. We know he probably made more than any other MMA fighter of his time during his career.

But, that doesn't mean Conor even gets a seat at the GOAT table. There are 3-4 guys sitting at that table right now. Conor is comfortably seated at the kiddies table.

And don't kid yourself. If GSP came out of retirement to fight again. And even if he was fighting Conor. The majority of the ppl tuning in would be there to see GSP. And GSP would make equal if not more money on that fight.

EDIT... And he'd beat the shit out of Conor.

Last edited:
Conor haters won't be happy about this!!!! They'll try to deny but they have no clue.
Most of the money he's making is paid by idiots who eat up his trash talk and buy into the hype.

I dont hate McGregor, I just think his over the top fanbase is annoying and if he has to lose for them to go away then his downfall is what I'm rooting for.

But he doesn't have any of my money, I never pay for UFC ppv's nor would I ever buy their shitty merchandise.

He's getting rich off the money of his idiot fanbase mostly... good for him, and fuck them. He's gonna lose soon and be rich, they'll be poorer and on suicide watch... it's all good.

He probably got a better PPV deal but GSP made bank with the Gatorade, Under Armor deals etc.

Most of the money he's making is paid by idiots who eat up his trash talk and buy into the hype.

I dont hate McGregor, I just think his over the top fanbase is annoying and if he has to lose for them to go away then his downfall is what I'm rooting for.

But he doesn't have any of my money, I never pay for UFC ppv's nor would I ever buy their shitty merchandise.

He's getting rich off the money of his idiot fanbase mostly... good for him, and fuck them. He's gonna lose soon and be rich, they'll be poorer and on suicide watch... it's all good.
Must have a better fanbase than your favourite fighter if he's selling 1million+ PPV's

Back