Bisping has a chance....but lets be real!

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
I believe silva will pick the count apart for 5 rounds,possibly getting a tko... while bisping may get a few pillow punches that connect...but in NO way do i see silva losing this fight!

Bisping is like the Forrest Griffin of MW's.
So ya, I could see Andy taking a little longer to open up because it's been so long but it will be similar results.

Bisping has 0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 chance.

Yea lets be real, Anderson turns 41 in April. His time has come and gone and it wouldn't shock me to see Bisping out point him all night.

No Chance...that's what you’ve got
Up against a machine too strong
Pretty politicians buying souls from us are PUPPETS
Who'll find their place in line

But tie a string around your finger now boy
'cause it's, it's just a matter of time
‘cause you've got...

No chance...

No chance in hell, (you’ve got)

No chance…

No chance…

No chance…

No chance in hell!

Come on, come on, come and get it! (Come on)

No chance…(yeah)

No chance…

No chance…

No chance…

No chance…

No chance in hell! Yeah!

Fighting in the UK Bisping will perform very motivated and would make a competitive fight but Silva is still a beast and would take the victory one way or another. Bisping's striking isn't good enough to beat Anderson.

I no take the ster-hoids. I hespect the martial of art. Bisping, he no hespect nothing. I going to knock out him. I no use the viagha anymore

Lets see what a clean Silva fights like before we make this call. If he's anything like he was when he was juicing then Bisping doesn't stand a chance, but I've seen enough guys come off the juice and look like completely different fighters.
Overeem looked unbeatable, came off the gear and lost to guys that really didn't deserve to be in there with him, and Overeem was much younger than Silva is now

I've always thought Bisping had a chance against Silva, the big problem for Bisping is that he's awkward and hittable in the first round. but Silva fades.

Going to be interesting to see how this plays out if it goes past 2 rounds.

No Chance...that's what you’ve got
Up against a machine too strong
Pretty politicians buying souls from us are PUPPETS
Who'll find their place in line

But tie a string around your finger now boy
'cause it's, it's just a matter of time
‘cause you've got...

No chance...

No chance…

No chance…

No chance…

No chance in hell!

No chance…(yeah)

No chance…

No chance…

No chance…

No chance…

No chance in hell! Yeah!
biDFHU0.gif

Lol its all the same fanboys and goofs who said "Diaz is a lamb, round 1ko" "Diaz has no chance at all Silva wrecks him easy"

You people are so stupid, Bisping has a chance these days, 5 years ago no, not at all, but now yes, Bisping can beat Anderson Silva

With that said... Silva by tko round 3 :)

he doesn't have the wrasslin' to keep Andy on his back and his striking isn't strong enough to hurt Silva.
I'd say TKO round 2 or 3.

he doesn't have the wrasslin' to keep Andy on his back and his striking isn't strong enough to hurt Silva.
I'd say TKO round 2 or 3.

40....years.....old.....

Father time is 638-0.

Lol its all the same fanboys and goofs who said "Diaz is a lamb, round 1ko" "Diaz has no chance at all Silva wrecks him easy"

You people are so stupid, Bisping has a chance these days, 5 years ago no, not at all, but now yes, Bisping can beat Anderson Silva

With that said... Silva by tko round 3 :)

LOL I understand fans exaggerate but AS dominated Diaz for 5 rounds. It's almost as if Diaz had very little chance of winning it indeed.

let's not forget Bisping is also past his prime. 5 years counted for everybody.

Yea lets be real, Anderson turns 41 in April. His time has come and gone and it wouldn't shock me to see Bisping out point him all night.
Even if his time has come and gone, at least he had a time.

The worst version of Anderson still beats the best version of Bisping imo.

Nick DIaz tools Bisping too if they ever fought.

Bisping is gonna give Anderson a worse beating than he did Cung Le.

If this goes to a decision in calling a Bisping win

Lets see what a clean Silva fights like before we make this call. If he's anything like he was when he was juicing then Bisping doesn't stand a chance, but I've seen enough guys come off the juice and look like completely different fighters.
Overeem looked unbeatable, came off the gear and lost to guys that really didn't deserve to be in there with him, and Overeem was much younger than Silva is now
I agree with this. The weigh ins might be very telling.

Back