Pros mourn the death of Kevin Randleman

Locooo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
39Kevin_Randleman.0.0.jpg

The mixed martial arts community mourned the death of a legend Thursday night. Former UFC heavyweight champion Kevin Randleman passed away at age 44, exiting this world far too soon after suffering from heart failure.

Randleman leaves behind a family that includes his wife, Elizabeth, and three children, as well as a legacy that is highlighted by several of the most fabled moments in the annals of this young sport. On Thursday, the community took time to remember those moments, as well as the man that many called friend.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/1...ath-of-kevin-randleman-former-ufc-heavyweight

44 years is too short a time but Kevin has packed that 44 years with more than most can dream at 80 so I take me hat off to him and I hope his loved ones will celebrate a wonderful life.

Cant say rip enough times to give this man all the respect he deserves. Such a loss.

Its a damn fuckin shame man...one of mma's true characters. His ko of mirko for the longest time was the most shocking upset in the sport.

I can't believe it and I always wonder would it be a chance that he'll fight again someday.

I can't believe it and I always wonder would it be a chance that he'll fight again someday.

I think he was pretty much retired, but involved in trainning the new generations.
Seemed like a genuinely nice guy who loved his family, the sport, and was VERY appreciated by the fighters.
A true legend.

RIP Kevin Randleman. The MMA community not only lost an incredible athlete but a genuinely kind, intelligent, and grounded human being. My heart goes out to his family and children.

Last edited:
That Couture post got me... and it's only
the first one.... RIP Monster. Thank you
for the paving the path

Its a damn fuckin shame man...one of mma's true characters. His ko of mirko for the longest time was the most shocking upset in the sport.

cro cop was always over rated in my opinion.

Fuckin' Dana using this as an
opportunity to shit on Fedor lol

Dude's a bag of smegma

cro cop was always over rated in my opinion.

I dont know about that. He fought Fedor, Nog, Aleks E, Wanderlei Silva (x2), Randleman (x2), Hunt many times, Yoshida and other big names man.

It's not all that bad now he can fight Evan Tanner for the Deadweight Championship of the world

Man... Still shocked by this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back