The Future of Nick Diaz????

Challis

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Ive been thinking about this for a quite a while as i'm big Diaz Bros fan. What can they do with him, lets be honest on one thing...

He's entertaining and sells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are augments that he won his fights against Condit(I believe he also won this fight) and Silva(Can't really say I agree with this one).

but is he worthy of the big fights he's asking for. I just hope that Lawler does not take another fight before his return because in all fairness I think Lawler is the only WW that Diaz beats with his walk forward almost dinosaur approach to MMA. ?? unless this he has improved from his time out.!

The burning question is....

Who will Dana put Nick Diaz up against??????

As a starter I would have him face Patrick Coté, Donald Cerrone, Matt Brown, Hector Lombard and Thiago Alves.

Diaz will only take the fights that Diaz wants to take. He's said that he only wants championship fights and super fights. I don't think the UFC will give him either...again.

I could see him going to Bellator. Him and Scotty are friends and he's more their type anyways.

I can see this too... racks up a few wins like the Strikeforce days then comes to fight which ever champ in 3/4 years time for a superlight!

I really realy hope he dedicates himself to the sport again and no doubt with tons of experience and skills he will chase the title...

As a starter I would have him face Patrick Coté, Donald Cerrone, Matt Brown, Hector Lombard and Thiago Alves.
Cuz you're a hater. Would you have Condit fight any of those fighters?

He needs to prove he can pass OOC drugs tests before booking him in any big fights.

He would need really favorable matchmaking to ever sniff a title, but it could happen.

Cuz you're a hater. Would you have Condit fight any of those fighters?

Condit vs Lombard or Cerrone would be great fights. I just think Nick needs a couple of tune up fights just to get a few wins under his belt before asking for a title shot or super fights since he is coming of losses. The hype and value kind of diminishes if you just keep losing regardless whether the fights are close decisions.. or whatever.

Condit vs Lombard or Cerrone would be great fights. I just think Nick needs a couple of tune up fights just to get a few wins under his belt before asking for a title shot or super fights since he is coming of losses. The hype and value kind of diminishes if you just keep losing regardless whether the fights are close decisions.. or whatever.

Close decisions are different than bullshit.

Diaz controlled the octagon vs Silva.

Judges shall evaluate mixed martial arts techniques, such as effective striking, effective grappling, control of the ring/fighting area, effective aggressiveness and defense.

He had to lay down on the fucking floor and taunt Silva to get him to even put on a fight. Total joke of scoring.

Nick needs to face real competition who puts him to sleep and send him to bolivian, can't stand this guy.

Close decisions are different than bullshit.

Diaz controlled the octagon vs Silva.

He looks like he's totally dominating

527056-5d4993a2-aa47-11e4-a63f-25d9751a2f9a.jpg

He looks like he's totally dominating

527056-5d4993a2-aa47-11e4-a63f-25d9751a2f9a.jpg

We all know Nick has a lot of scar tissue that is easily busted up.
But yeah, Silva sounded SOOOO aggressive. He spent much of the 25 minutes running away from Diaz.

Silva backs out of range

Diaz then walks down Silva

Diaz chases after Silva

and hops backward (Silva)

Diaz bends over to show the ex-champ his rear again

Diaz walks forward

Diaz walks forward

Diaz takes the center of the cage

Silva circling clockwise around the edge

Now it’s Silva in the center, moving Diaz around the perimeter for a few seconds until they swap positions

Silva moves around the outside

With 30 seconds left, Silva presses forward [OH FINALLY]

Silva is already sprinting around the cage running away from Nick before the fight was over

But yeah, Silva sounded SOOOO aggressive. He spent much of the 25 minutes running away from Diaz.

Silva backs out of range

Diaz chases after Silva

Diaz walks forward

Diaz walks forward

Now it’s Silva in the center, moving Diaz around the perimeter for a few seconds until they swap positions

Silva is already sprinting around the cage running away from Nick before the fight was over
Anderson is a counter striker .... He uses others aggression against them

Hey I have 102 likes lol
I never get to see who likes my posts though :s

Silva backs out of range

Diaz chases after Silva

Diaz walks forward

Diaz walks forward

So how did Nick's face get busted up then?

Back